3D Graphics Computer Science Assingment Help With Solution
In this coursework, you are required to apply what you have learnt about 3D computer
graphics and OpenGL programming to create and display a scene of your choice. The
coursework will not only test your understanding of the concepts of computer graphics,
but also your ability to implement a 3D graphics scene.
When thinking about your coursework idea, you should take into account the contents
and topics covered in the lectures and lab sessions. The lectures cover the theory
and techniques in the graphics pipeline, with demo code to show these techniques in
action. For example, you should understand how to create hierarchical 3D models from
polygons, manipulate and animate these objects in 3D space using transformations,
and interpolation. The tutorials undertaken in the lab sessions have shown you how to
create a basic scene, step-by-step, covering everything from hierarchical modelling, to
lighting and texturing.
There are endless opportunities for you to explore in creating your scene, from the
objects you create to how you animate them, and from the light and texturing effects
you create to make the scene appear more photo-realistic.
The minimum expected requirements for this coursework are as follows.
You should write a program that
– displays a virtual scene with three or more different 3D hierarchically modelled objects
(3D modelling / hierarchical modelling);
– has some moving / animated components (animation);
– looks realistic (lighting and texturing);
– is set in a thematic, appropriate environment, e.g. with a skybox;
– can be viewed from different positions/angles (viewing / project);
– allows user control, e.g. for viewing (keyboard and mouse input)
You are also required to write a report documenting your work, outlining how you
have met the requirements. The report should be no more than four pages, and contain
screenshots of your program. You should draw attention to any work you found
challenging, and highlight particular aspects of your work that was exceptional. You
should also critically reflect on your coursework.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
1. Hierarchical Modelling (25 marks) Model objects using OpenGL to draw the scene
of your choice. The scene should be reasonable complex that has some narrative
or story. It should contain at least 3 different objects that demonstrate hierarchical
modelling, that have been coloured or textured.
2. Animation (10 marks) Animate selected objects in your scene.
3. Lighting and Texturing (10 marks) Use different light sources and types, and texture
your objects, to create a sense of realism in your scene.
4. Artistic Impression (5 marks) Creativity, ingenuity and the overall appeal of the
scene will also count.
5. Report (10 marks) Use no more than four pages to explain how your program meets
each of the above requirements, and demonstrate this using screenshots of the
outputs form you program. Draw attention to any aspect of your project that you
found particular challenging, and critically reflect on your work.
6. Demo (10 marks) You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your coursework
in the labs to the lecturer or a tutor. The quality of your demonstration will be
contribute to the final grade.
Coursework Specification 5
Requirements for passing and distinction grades
To achieve a passing grade (≥40%) you will have
– a report describing your 3D scene coherently
– basic working functionality, including animation, viewing, lighting and texturing
– clear, comprehensible code
– a working demo, with limited issues
To achieve a distinction grade (≥70%) you should have
– a well detailed report describing your 3D scene and critically reflecting on the
work you have done, including areas for improvement
– an impressive scene, demonstrating some artistic flair and ingenuity in creating
– demonstrated going beyond what you have learnt in lectures and labs and applying
it to your project
– clearly structured and extensively commented code
– an high quality demo, that is engaging and fun
Product Code :Comp02
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.