Accounting Help 05
There are 3 hotels in town: Best Western, Super 8, and Motel 6. The Best Western has 50 rooms, Super 8 has 58 rooms, and Motel 6 has 45 rooms, which totals 153 rooms. Below are years 2012- 2015 Best Western financial actuals, which include: Total Revenue, ADR (average daily rate), Occupancy%, and rooms sold with Super 8 and Motel 6 competition.
Best Western Figures
2012 (Year Totals)
50 total Rooms
Total Revenue: $1,112,386
Rooms Sold: 13,185
2013 (Year Totals)
50 Total Rooms
Total Revenue: $1,241,282
Rooms Sold: 14,353
2014 (Year Totals)
50 Total Rooms
Total Revenue: $1,493,339
Rooms Sold: 15,991
2015 (Jan-Oct: 2 months to go)
50 Total Rooms
Total Revenue: $1,302,418 (2 months?to go)
ADR: $96.60 (2 months to go)
Occupancy %: 88.3% (2 months to go)
Rooms Sold: 13, 419 (2 months to go)
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
A new hotel is going to be built, adding an additional 55 rooms to the market. The Best Western is going to build on and add an additional 55 rooms to the hotel, which adds 110 additional rooms in the market. I really cannot afford to make a several million-dollar mistake building on and adding 55-rooms if the numbers do not justify it. I really need some deep soul searching to attempt to justify considering a new motel. The new hotel will take 20% of the occupancy in the market.
Please answer the following 3 Questions
1. IF we build an additional 55 rooms, along with the new hotels 55 rooms, what will our total revenue, occupancy%, and ADR look like on an annual basis over 3 years, based upon the current trend of the Best Western figures and the new hotel taking 20% of the occupancy away from the exiting hotels in the market?
2. It will cost approximately 6-million dollars to build the additional 55 rooms. How many years would it take for the Best Western to break-even with these new conditions and the information arrived from the projections?
3. In the final conclusion, based upon the projections and considerations at hand, is building the additional 55-rooms to the Best Western a wise or unwise investment?
Product Code :Acc05
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.