Accounting Help 06
1. What is the difference between costing and price?
2. Identify the three AACE categories of estimates and the ranges of accuracy expected.
3. What are conceptual estimates used for?
4. An owner is thinking about building a 35,000 seat stadium. He has data from another stadium being built that shows that it is costing about $11.8 million for a similar stadium that will seat 42,000 people. Estimate the cost for the owner.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
5. A process plant is going to be built that will have a capacity of 28,000 barrels per day. An identical process plant is being built for $28 million dollars with a capacity of 20,000 barrels. If the scale of operations constant( cost capacity
factor) is .6 for this process, what would you estimate the cost to be?
6. A solid process plant is going to be built. From early estimates, the
equipment is expected to cost about $I 3 million. Estimate the cost of the overall plant.
7. Complete the sample problems at the end of Appendix C without looking t
the answers ( this is an ethics quiz also).
8. Describe the advantages of using the parametric estimating approach over the factored method.
9. List and explain the steps in preparing a parametric estimate.
1. What is the difference between an allowance and contingency?
2. Describe how time affects an estimate.
3. What is an alternate?
4. What does a contractor include in their Mark-up?
5. Define direct cost and give three examples of items that are direct costs.
6. Define indirect cost and give three examples of indirect costs.
7. What are the components of the labor costs. Illustrate the development of labor costs for a construction crew with an example.
8. Define general(home office) overhead and project (job site) overhead. Give three examples of each.
9. What type of documentation should there be with each estimate?
10. Develop a complete estimate for the problem attached. List and explain any assumptions made. Organize and make a clear presentation of your process
Product Code :Acc06
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.