Accounting-QA459 Online Services
– Bank account – the 850 should be called sales not debtors
– Non–Current Assets Computer and Till – should have a PLCA line not SLCA
– PLCA Account – the total number of 6950 is incorrect. If you split this out item by item it will be easier to see where the error here is
– Sales Account – the total number of 600 is incorrect. Again, if you can break these down item by item it will be easier for me to see where the error is
Your Trial balance has taken over the 2 errors from the sales account and the PLCA account
You can read more about our case study assignment help services here.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention Case Id mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with Case Id in the email body. Case Id is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to Case Id . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
We use best scientific approach to solve case study as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:
The first step in solving any case study analysis is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.
The second step is to define structure to solve the case. Different cases has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.
Research and Analysis
This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any case analysis. In order to provide best case analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.
Conclusion & Recommendations
A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire case analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Taxation Homework Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
Perfect Pies started trading on the 13th July 2015. During the rest of July the following transactions were made
• Keith invests £3000 savings into the business
• Perfect Pies gets a £20000 bank loan
• Rent of £2500 is paid on the shop
• Kitchen equipment is purchased for £15000 for which payment is made immediately
• 1 computer and 1 till for the shop are purchased on credit for £350 each
• Keith purchased £4000 worth of ingredients from Pastry Plc on 28 days credit and £2000 from Fillings Ltd also on 28 days credit
• Joe from the Traditional Pie Company purchases £500 worth of pies with half paid immediately and half paid in 28 days
• The electricity bill for the shop is paid by Julie, Keith’s PA for £350
• Keith’s team won an order worth £600 for delivery in August and this is paid in full
• Keith draws £500 cash for himself.
Post the above transactions to the relevant T-account.
Calculate the carried down and brought down balances.
Transfer the bought down balances from the T-accounts to a Trial balance.
Product code: Accounting-QA459
Looking for best Accounting-QA459 online ,please click here