Accounts-AW344 Online Services


Accounting for Managers


1 You have the following information about a H Ltd, a new business



Budgeted sales Credit
Budgeted Cash sales



 January, 2014    





Collections on credit sales average 40 percent in the month of sales and the remaining 60 percent in the month following the sales.
You can read more about our case study assignment help services here.

How it Works

How It works ?

Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention Case Id mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id with Case Id in the email body. Case Id is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.

Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to Case Id . The date is asked to provide deadline.

Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id and must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.

Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.

Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.

Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.

Case Approach

Scientific Methodology

We use best scientific approach to solve case study as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:

Defining Problem

The first step in solving any case study analysis is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.

Structure Definition

The second step is to define structure to solve the case. Different cases has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.

Research and Analysis

This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any case analysis. In order to provide best case analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.

Conclusion & Recommendations

A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire case analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.

Related Services


Cost of sales (purchases) averages 60% of total sales revenue.
Twenty percent of cost of sales is on cash basis, and 80 percent is paid in the month following purchases.
Other operating expenses according to the forecasted income statement follow







 Wages and salaries
Office rent
Other operating costs
Interest expense


500 500


The insurance expense is paid in January each year in advance for the whole year ($12,000 per year).
The office rent is paid quarterly in advance starting January each year.
In March, the company plans to sell some old equipment and estimates it will received $10,000 from the sale.


At the same time, it must spend $30,000 on new equipment. The beginning cash balance on Jan 1 is $10,000. (Cash payment : March)

  1. a) Prepare the business’s cash budget for each of the three months: January,


  1. b) Give three recommendations on how you could improve the cash flow of H Ltd.

Product code: Accounts-AW344
Looking for best Accounts-AW344 online ,please click here