Apple Finance Assignment Help With Solution
Financial Statements and Ratios
Refer to the Apple financial statements in the appendix
a. What is the applicable marginal tax rate?
(b) What is the change in net working capital between 2013 and 2014?
(c) Estimate the long-term solvency measures of the company
a. Using the Dupont Identity, estimate whether or not the company has a potential for sustainable external growth.
(b) Carefully explain whether sales, assets, or equities are the major contributors to net income.
(c) Examine the relationship between the net income to sales ratio and research and development.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
Our customer representatives are working 24X7 to assist you in all your assignment needs. You can drop a mail to email@example.com or chat with our representative using live chat shown in bottom right corner.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
Section 2: The time value of Money
You may use a financial calculator, financial table, or Excel to solve the following problems
3. Suppose your firm deposits $10,000 in a bank today with the expectation that the deposit will earn 5 percent interest rate (or rate of return) for 10 years, what is the expected value of your deposit at the end of 10 years (assuming that interest is compounded annually)?
4. Suppose you have been assigned to manage $20,000 worth of investors’ money and you want to generate income from that amount of money over a period of 7 years. Imagine that you have the option of investing in a project with an expected cash flow: $7,000; $5,500; $2,500; 2,500; 2,500; 2,000; and $1,500 at a 6 percent required rate of return, why will you commit or refuse to commit the money of your investors to the project?
What is the internal rate of return?
Product Code :Fin97
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.