Barclays Global Aggregate Finance Assingment Help With Solution
Analyzing Bond Investment Strategies
As a seasoned fixed-income portfolio consultant, you are often asked to advise a variety of clients on their portfolio investment strategies as well as analyze the decisions they have made in the past. At the current time, you are working with two clients who have very different problems.
Your first client is a university endowment fund that has sought your advice on how it might restructure its fixed-income portfolio strategy. The characteristics of the portfolio’s current holdings are listed below:
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Calculate the (i) Macaulay duration and (ii) the modified duration for Bond 4, assuming the instrument pays annual coupons. Show all of the details of your calculations.
- You would like to know what would happen to the value of Bond 4 if its yield suddenly increased by 65 basis points (i.e., from 5.60% to 6.25%). Without repricing the bond, calculate an estimate of the dollar change in the bond’s price and briefly explain whether this represents an over- or under-estimate of the actual value change the bond would actually experience.
- Calculate the modified duration for this portfolio (i.e., Mod Dp).
- Suppose you learn that the implied sensitivity (i.e., modified duration) of the endowment’s liabilities is about 7.50 years. Identify whether the bond portfolio is: (i) immunized against interest rate risk, (ii) exposed to net price risk, or (iii) exposed to net reinvestment risk. Briefly explain what will happen to the net position of the endowment fund if in the future there is a significant parallel upward shift in the yield curve.
- Your current active view for the fixed-income market over the coming months is that (i) Treasury yields will increase, but that (ii) corporate credit spreads will decrease. Briefly discuss how you could restructure the existing portfolio to take advantage of this view and indicate a specific portfolio allocation consistent with your restructuring plan.
Your second client is a bond fund manager who actively tries to outperform the Barclays Global Aggregate bond index by periodically adjusting the contents of her portfolio according to her prevailing market views. She has asked you to help her refine her trading strategy, but to do that you must first understand better what represents her current approach to investing. Accordingly, you have obtained the details of some of her “paired” portfolio trades (i.e., the sale of an existing portfolio holding to facilitate the purchase of another position) from various points in the past, which are summarized below:
Action Coupon Maturity YTM
(i) Sell: BBB-rated Utility Corp. Bond 9.9% 19.5 yrs 5.71%
Buy: BBB-rated Utility Corp. Bond 4.5 20.0 5.69%
(ii) Sell: U.S. Treasury Note 8.9% 8.5 yrs 4.31%
Buy: AAA-rated Energy Inc. Note 8.7% 8.5 4.70%
- For each paired trade listed above, describe the implied view of market-wide or security-specific conditions that would be consistent with that set of transactions being successful in producing a superior return relative to the benchmark. You may assume that all of the bonds involved are non-callable and pay semi-annual coupons.
Product Code :Fin207
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.