Barrows Finance Assignment Help With Solution
Assignment 1 (9 points, Due: 3/4 Wednesday)
Dedicated fixed-income portfolios
CLIENT #2014-02: Mr. and Mrs. J. A. Barrows (4-6 pages, excluding appendices)
(Extracted from client’s file) Mr. and Mrs. J. A. Barrows contacted us because they need some help about investing in fixed income. They own their own house; they already have equity investments, and they are considering investing $300,000 in fixed income. They tell us that they are interested in an investing horizon of 20 years (You may change it to 15 years if you cannot find 20 year bonds). We must prepare a report with at least the following information (verbatim from their contact letter):
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
1. What are the fixed income investments we should consider? Why?
2. How would we invest our funds into long term CD’s? How would we fare in terms of returns and cash flows?
3. What about immediate annuities? We understand there are lifetime annuities and specified period annuities. We are both 65 years old.
4. What about long term Treasury bonds? How would we fare in terms of returns and cash flows?
5. What about a single, corporate bond issue of the highest quality? How would we fare in terms of returns and cash flows? If we do this, we would like to see if we could have annual cash flows over $15,000 per year. Also could you please prepare the following three different scenarios?
a. One showing total preservation of wealth –that is, we end up with the same amount of bonds we started with.
b. In the second scenario we would sell bonds each period so that we end up with about 50% of the bonds we initially purchased.
c. In the third scenario, we would like to go on selling an even amount of bonds so that the initial capital is completely depleted by the end of the investment.
6. How do each of these investments compare with investing in bond mutual funds? What bond funds would you recommend to us for long term investing?
Product Code :Fin170
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.