Bedos Finance Analysis Help With Solution
1. Cash Reserve
Add a column to your expenses spreadsheet. Label it ‘Cash Reserve.’
Examine each expenses and estimate the annual amount the Bedos would have to have in case of emergency. In other words, if both parents lost their jobs, which expenses would they be able to cut back and which would have to be paid. For example, they could cut back on entertainment, but they would have to pay the mortgage. Total the column. Then, divide by 12 to arrive at the monthly figure. Store the monthly figure below the annual figure.
As the Bedos’ financial planner, you will discuss with them how many months of expenses they should keep in their cash reserve. (Make reasonable estimates). This amount will be one of the Bedos’ goals. Submit your spreadsheet.
2. Mortgage Amortization Schedule
Use the data found in Appendix 1A about the Bedos current mortgage. Create a mortgage amortization schedule for their home. A detailed example is provided in Lectures. Submit your amortization schedule when complete. You will use it throughout the course.
3. Mortgage Refinancing Options
Compute refinancing options for the Bedos. You will find a detailed example in Lectures. Use the options you develop to help the Bedos improve their cash flow.
4. Based on the information in Online Course Materials, pp 143 – 146, discuss one product or procedure that might be useful in improving the Bedos’ cash flow and net worth. (response length 2-3 paragraphs)
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
5. Enter data into Financial Facilitator – Complete the following pages
a. Client Information
b. Income Statement
c. Dedicated Expenses
d. Discretionary Expenses
e. Balance Sheet
6. The financial facilitator will assist you in analyzing the Bedos’ needs, but accurate data must be entered. Enter any questions about the facilitator here that you wish to discuss with your classmates. This week is for discussion of problems only. (response length 2-3 paragraphs)
7. Complete a 1040 Tax Return for the Bedos, including Schedules A & B. Use the instructions in the attached file to facilitate completion of this assignment. When the tax return is complete, scan it in here.
8. Once your tax return is approved, enter the tax data into your financial facilitator, Income Tax Estimator. Also, update tax estimate fields in Dedicated Expenses.
9. Use the information you have gathered to date, to consolidate your findings and make preliminary recommendations. Complete lines 1-5 in the Table of Recommendations (1 – Improve cash flow, 2 – Cash Reserve, 3 – Debt Restructure, 4 – Lower income tax & 5 – Improve tax withholding
10. Based on the Bedos’ goals, what product or procedural strategies might be most useful to satisfy the Bedos’ tax planning needs? Calculate or estimate approximate tax savings whenever possible. (response length 2-3 paragraphs)
Product Code :Fin82
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.