Best Self Exercise Human Resource Management Assignment Help With Solution
Best Self Exercise
This exercise is designed to reveal your unique competencies and skills, that is, the special capabilities you bring to your work and to others. It will generate awareness of how others see you at your best.
1. Identify 5-10 people who know you well. These may be coworkers or fellow students (former or current), friends (old or recent), family members, professors, or anyone else who has had extended contact with you. The more diverse this list is the better (e.g., try not to select all friends or family). Since people are often busy, recognize that everyone may not respond in time. A minimum of 5 respondents is needed to complete the assignment. It is important to choose people who will give you an honest opinion.
2. Create a Feedback Request Form and email it to the 5-10 people you select in step 1. There is a sample of this request form on the next page. Although this request may feel awkward or difficult, many people have participated in this exercise previously and found it a profound learning experience, and one that significant others are quite willing to assist with. Please attach copies of the feedback that you receive, including the names of the people you receive the feedback from as well as their relationship to you.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
3. Interpret Your Feedback, by reading it all and making notes on the key insights you develop. Look for common ideas across the responses you received and create themes that you can illustrate with several examples.
4. Compose the Reflected Best-Self Portrait by writing a description (1-2 pgs.) of your BEST SELF that reflects the insights you acquired from the feedback. For example, a self portrait might indicate what you do when you are at your best, how you solve problems or communicate with others effectively, and the ways in which you help other people.
5. It is important that you also incorporate some insights (i.e., at least 2-3) you have gained from the self-assessments (values, personality, decision-making style, & conflict management style) – which may relate to the feedback you receive.
Excerpts from past write-ups:
“The comments I received in this regard are affirmed by the high agreeableness score that I received in the Big-Five Personality self-assessment. Individuals with high agreeableness scores are thought to be pleasant and to have a strong interest in the well-being of others. I believe this trait or strength contributes to my success in team-building. As I work to build on this strength, I would like to apply this in building up our management team, which has had several interpersonal and job-related issues over the past year.
People know that I am open to a lot of ideas and encourage them to speak their minds. By being very interested in what others have to say and positive about the contributions they make, I encourage creativity and tolerance. I am able to deal with people from many different backgrounds.”
Product Code :Hum10
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.