Bond Finance Assingment Help With Solution
1. You have a discount bond with a time to maturity of one year. The market price of this instrument is 97%. You want the model price to match it while you build you yield curve with ED futures; the contracts price as follows: 1st = 99, 2nd = 98, 4th =97. What is the price of the third contract?
2. Two bonds A and B have the same yield to maturity. A prices at 99 while B prices at 102. Which one has the higher coupon?
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
3. I give you a flat yield curve from 0 to 4 years: 2%. You have a five year swap contract that pays annually and want to use it to extend the curve to 5 years. How low can the swap par rate go before forward between 4 and 5 years goes negative?
4. You are a risk manager that needs to hedge the IR risk on a portfolio of bonds. Your hedging instruments are futures and swaps. Discuss how you would go about mitigating sensitivity to changes in the interest rates. You may consider either bucketing the risk or using a holistic approach where you look at dollar duration for the entire portfolio. I suggest you use one of the course calculators to build a curve than price a portfolio of bonds than compute key rate sensitivities. Portfolio duration is the sum of component durations.
5. The bonds we discussed in class have positive convexity. What does a bond need to have in order for convexity to be negative? Do you know of such instruments?
Product Code :Fin206
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.