Brainstorm Team Finance Assingment Help With Solution
To develop an effective model, you should rely on your business knowledge, your previous course work, your intuition and the expertise of your colleagues. In addition, your financial management textbook (Chapter 4) provides a lucid explanation of important financial ratios.
In developing your model, please follow this sequence:
1) Brainstorm with your team. Each ratio attempts to measure some dimension of a firm’s financial health. What dimensions of financial health do you want to assess? What ratios will effectively measure those dimensions?
2) Examine the attached list of financial ratios (Exhibit 1). These ratios are included in the EXCEL file called bankrupt.xls. If a ratio that you which to use is not available, try to identify a reasonable substitute.
3) Choose at least six financial ratios that you believe will help predict bankruptcy two years in advance. Make your choices without examining the data. Rely on your financial expertise and intuition.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Corporate Finance Assignment help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
- Supply Chain Management Assignment Help
- Taxation Homework Help
- MBA operations management assignment help
- History Assignment help
- Geography Assignment Help
- Anthropology Assignment help
- Archaeology Assignment help
- Counselling assignment help
- Criminology assignment help
- Linguistics Assignment Help
- Architecture Assignment Help
- Philosophy Assignment Help
- Physics and Astronomy Assignment Help
- Physiotherapy Assignment Help
- Politics Assignment Help
You might consider one of the following widely used ratios:
R9 current ratio
R14 return on assets
R21 debt to assets
R26 return on equity
4) A ratio will strengthen your model only if it discriminates between failing firms and surviving firms. For each ratio you have chosen, compare its distribution for failing firms with its distribution for surviving firms. You could accomplish this by comparing descriptive statistics, graphing the distributions and/or testing for a difference between the means of the distributions. (Hint: Use EXCEL.) Would you recommend that the ratio be used in a model for predicting bankruptcy?
5) Estimate the linear correlations between your chosen ratios. Can you interpret these correlations? Note: If two ratios are highly correlated, they may be measuring the same underlying dimension of financial health. Because they are redundant, you may not need both of them in your model.
6) Finalize your model. Based on your financial knowledge and analysis, choose four (or five) ratios which, working together, could predict corporate bankruptcy. Be prepared to defend your model by presenting selective evidence (statistics, graphs, logical argument, etc.).
1) Present and defend your final model. Use logical arguments and evidence to explain why your chosen ratios should help predict corporate bankruptcy. Include at least two exhibits to support your case.
2) Discuss the limitations of your model. What financial metrics would you include in a more refined model, if they were available?
Product Code :Fin345
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.