CAM Finance Assignment Help With Solution
Calculate the returns given the situation. Provide a hardcopy and your excel spreadsheet.
On Friday, you portfolio consisted of 100 shares of XYZ. It closed at $35.50
• Monday the stock closed at $36.25
• Tuesday the stock at $37.00
• Wednesday the stock closed at $37.50
• Thursday the stock closed at $37.00.
You also received a $0.35 per share dividend.
• Friday, the stock closed at $38.00
What was your return for the week? What was your average daily return? What is the annual dividend yield?
Your portfolio at the close of the last trading day of the year, December 31, 2013, was worth $125,236. You record the following values for 2014.
• January the portfolio was worth $132,877
• February the portfolio was worth $133,505
• March the portfolio was worth $129,891
• April the portfolio was worth $128,033
• May the portfolio was worth $122,598
• June the portfolio was worth $132,099
• July the portfolio was worth $130,004
• August the portfolio was worth $131,033
• September the portfolio was worth $131,822
• October the portfolio was worth $128,924
• November the portfolio was worth $123,165
• December the portfolio was worth $120,922
What was your annual return? What was your average quarterly return? What was your average monthly return?
You purchased 100 shares of Cooper Cameron (CAM) for $52. You used your margin account which had a $3000 cash balance. This resulted in a negative balance. Your hunch paid off as the stock quickly moved to $61.
What was your holding period return with margin? What would it have been without margin? Assume there is no cost to margin.
You’ve decided to short energy stocks given the level of performance recently. You short 100 shares of Chevron (CVX) at $95.00. Two weeks later CVX pays a $0.65 per share dividend. A week later you cover your short at $92.00.
What was your holding period return?
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
You’ve decided to short utility stocks thinking that domestic political pressure on oil producing countries would force reductions in oil production and an increase in global energy costs. You short 100 shares of AEP at a price of $48. You receive two dividends of $0.60. You finally close the position at $49.00.
What was your holding period return?
Your portfolio suffered losses during 2008. The value of your portfolio was $162,738 on December 31, 2007 and on December 31, 2008 the value was $100,897. By June of 2009 your portfolio had increased to $146,301.
Talking with your broker, she states “You must be very happy. You lost 30+% in 2008 but have regained over 40+% in 2009, Net-net, you’re ahead by over 10%!”
Example # 7
1. Utilizing monthly prices, download 60 months of historical pricing.
2. Assuming the risk free rate is 3% annually. Which of the following assets (stocks) have the most
attractive risk-reward relationship? The least attractive?
Product Code :Fin121
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.