Camshafts Accounting Assingment Help With Solution
1. The objective of forecasting is to develop
a. stand-alone financial statements for future analysis.
b. a set of realistic expectations for future value-relevant payoffs. c. a balance sheet and income statement that articulate.
d. financial statements for comparison to industry averages.
Just Camshafts sells auto parts. Provided below is selected financial information from the company’s 2014 annual report:
Selected Financial Statement data
Fiscal year end
Cost of Goods Sold Gross Profit
$125,410 -104,090 $21,320
$106,380 -89,359 $17,021
2. Using Just Camshafts financial information what is the company’s inventory turnover ratio for 2014? a. 0.69
b. 1.00 c. 3.35 d. 4.03
3. Just Camshafts forecasts that sales will grow by 25% in 2015 and that its cost of goods sold to sales ratio will be the same in 2015 as it was in 2014. If these assumptions prove correct and Just Camshafts inventory turnover ratio for 2015 is 4.5 what will be the level of inventory at the end of 2015?
a. $31,353 b. $38,320 c. $26,475 d. $42,314
Baseball Card Land, Inc. sells baseball cards and other memorabilia. The company tries to maintain an average cash balance equivalent to approximately 30 days of that year’s sales. Sales in 2013 amounted to $352,412 and the company expects growth in 2014 of 33% and in 2015 of 40%.
4. Given the information provided about Baseball Card Land what is the company’s 2014 projected year-end cash balance?
b. $28,965 c. $15,623 d. $38,524
5. Given the information provided about Baseball Card Land what is the company’s 2015 projected annual sales? a. $656,191
b. $493,377 c. $187,483 d. $542,333
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Corporate Finance Assignment help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
- Supply Chain Management Assignment Help
- Taxation Homework Help
- MBA operations management assignment help
- History Assignment help
- Geography Assignment Help
- Anthropology Assignment help
- Archaeology Assignment help
- Counselling assignment help
- Criminology assignment help
- Linguistics Assignment Help
- Architecture Assignment Help
- Philosophy Assignment Help
- Physics and Astronomy Assignment Help
- Physiotherapy Assignment Help
- Politics Assignment Help
6. Given the information provided about Baseball Card Land what is the company’s 2015 projected cash balance?
a. $53,934 b. $49,524 c. $21,873 d. $38,524
7. To ensure that the financial statements articulate, it is important that the change in the cash balance on the balance sheet each year agrees with
a. the cash collections from sales in the projected income statement.
b. the cash provided by or used by operations on the projected statement of cash flows. c. the net change in cash on the projected statement of cash flows.
d. the net change in working capital from period to period.
8. When preparing a projected income statement, which of the following additional information, other then the financial statements would probably not be relevant?
a. the competitive environment b. new versus old store mix
c. expected capital expenditure
d. expected level of macroeconomic activity
9. The reliability of a short-term cash forecast depends most heavily on the quality of: a. cost of goods sold forecast
b. current ratio forecast c. sales forecast
d. shares outstanding forecast
10. What is the correct order of the following steps in preparing a projected income statement (not all steps may be shown)?
I. Project future net sales
II. Project future net income
III. Project future cost of goods sold IV. Project future interest expense
a. I, II, III, IV b. II, IV, III, I c. I, III, II, IV d. I, III, IV, II
11. Which of the following would be considered the most discretionary of the following cash outflows? a. Interest payment
b. Payment to suppliers c. Repurchase of stock d. Dividend payments
12. Variability in earning numbers:
a. is desirable as it increases variance of earnings and hence value of stock options b. increases if a company increases its operating leverage
c. increases if a company decreases its financial leverage d. is independent of operating leverage
13. What is the correct order of the following steps in preparing a projected balance sheet (not all steps may be shown)?
I. Project future cash
II. Project future accounts receivable III. Project future accounts payable
IV. Project future property plant and equipment a. I, II, IV, III
b. II, IV, III, I
Product Code :Acc57
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.