Case Study-AW123 Online Services
In this simulation, you will be assigned a role of one of the three parties to the potential merger: International Beverage Corp. (IB), the potential acquirer, and Bel Vino Corp. (BV) and Starshine Vineyards (SS), potential targets. In groups of three, you will negotiate with each other, with one of the firms being acquired by International Beverage if the price is right or there will be a merger between Starshine and Bel Vino. You must enter a reservation price before you can negotiate. If you are IB, the reservation price is the maximum you would pay for SS or BV. If you are SS, the reservation price for SS is the minimum price you would accept to be bought by IB or BV and it is the maximum price you would pay for BV if you merge with BV. If you are BV, the reservation price for BV is the minimum price you would accept to be bought and your reservation price for SS is the maximum that you would pay. After the negotiation takes place, upload your completed assignment to ELMS/Canvas, answering the following questions:
You can read more about our case study assignment help services here.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention Case Id mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with Case Id in the email body. Case Id is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to Case Id . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
We use best scientific approach to solve case study as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:
The first step in solving any case study analysis is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.
The second step is to define structure to solve the case. Different cases has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.
Research and Analysis
This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any case analysis. In order to provide best case analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.
Conclusion & Recommendations
A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire case analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Taxation Homework Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
1. Compare and contrast Bel Vino and Starshine, including, but not limited to, market position, financial performance and future prospects. This includes numbers, in particular, ratio analysis (which you will need to calculate). What are the strong and weak points of each company?
2. How would a merger vs. a takeover benefit (or not benefit) each of the companies? In other words, what are the potential sources of value added (synergies) for the potential transactions? If you are IB – what value added would an IB/BV vs an IB/SS purchase have? If you’re BV (SS), what value added would occur through a purchase with IB or a merger with SS (BV). With this question, use specifics related to the three companies.
3. What are your 1) opening bid/ask price per share and 2) ultimate walkaway price per share? These prices must be supported by your analysis. What assumptions did you make, particularly about operational improvements? What valuation methods did you use? How did you calculate terminal value? WACC? Control premium? What range of prices did you calculate? (You’ll need to do a sensitivity analysis.) What is the value using comparables?
Your paper should be about 3 to 5 pages double spaced. You may be longer than 5 pages. If you have less than three pages, you probably haven’t completely covered the answers to the questions. Use your qualitative answer to #1 to help perform your analysis in #3. #4 is asking what you did within the simulation to perform a sensitivity analysis and what your results were. Based on your analysis, which option is best for the company you are representing?
Step 1: Complete the excel for Bel Vino (BV) and Starshine (SS). You can’t proceed in the sim until this is done. The excel asks you to enter a discount rate for your cash flows. Here is a link to a video and pdf about asset vs. equity betas
2. Enter the sim, and get the confidential information for your assigned company (BV, SS or IB International Beverage). Using the spreadsheet embedded within the sim and your confidential info, develop a range of prices for BV and SS.
3. I will contact the other two parties on the negotiating team to agree on the price range.
4. Enter your reservation prices for BV and SS. If you are IB, your reservation prices will be the highest amount that you are willing to pay for BV and SS. If you are BV (SS), your reservation price for BV (SS) will be the lowest amount that you will accept if BV (SS) is purchased. If you are BV (SS), your reservation price for SS (BV) will be the highest amount that you are willing to pay (with stock) for SS (BV). The sim will not allow you to negotiate until you have entered reservation prices.
5. Negotiate. Results include: IB can buy either SS or BV. BV can “purchase” SS with shares of BV or SS can “purchase” BV with shares of SS.I will respond to you ASAP with the results.
6. Write your paper. Note that the paper is not just about your negotiations. You will have questions to answer about how you evaluated BV and SS as well.
Product code: Case Study-AW123
Looking for best Case Study-AW123 online ,please click here