CGT Finance Assingment Help With Solution
|1. You are employed by CGT, a Fortune 500 firm that is a major producer of chemicals and plastics, including plastic grocery bags, Styrofoam cups, and fertilizers. You are on the corporate staff as an assistant to the CFO. This is a position with high visibility and the opportunity for rapid advancement, providing you make the right decisions. Your boss has asked you to estimate the weighted average cost of capital for the company. The balance sheet and some other information about CGT are given below.|
|Current assets||$ 38,000,000|
|Net plant, property, and equipment||101,000,000|
|Liabilities and equity|
|Accounts payable||$ 10,000,000|
|Notes payable [figure is not a typo]|
|Current liabilities||$ 19,000,000|
|Long term debt (40,000 bonds, $1,000 par value)||40,000,000|
|Common stock (10,000,000 shares)||30,000,000|
|Total shareholders equity||80,000,000|
|Total liabilities and shareholders equity||$139,000,000|
|You check The Wall Street Journal and see that CGT stock is currently selling for $7.50 per share and that CGT bonds are selling for $845.00 per bond. The bonds have a $1,000 par value, a 7.15% annual coupon rate with semi-annual payments, are not callable, are rated AAA with negligible risk of default, and have a 20-year maturity. CGT’s Beta is 1.35, the yield on a 6-month Treasury bill is 3.50%, and the yield on a 20-year Treasury bond is 5.50%. The expected return on the stock market is 13.50%, but the market has had an average annual return of 10.50% during the past 5 years. CGT has a marginal effective tax rate of 40%. [Show all answers to 2 decimal places.]|
Asset B has an expected return of 16 percent and a Beta of 0.95.
Portfolio P is formed consisting of 40% of Asset A and 60% of Asset B.
If the risk-free return rRF is 3% and the market risk premium RPM is 8%, what are the portfolio’s (a) expected return, (b) Beta, and (c) required return? Show 2 decimal places.
(d) Without performing any numerical calculations, do you expect the risk of the portfolio to be (i) greater than both assets A and B or (ii) less than at least either A or B (or even possibly both)? Explain the significance of your response of either (i) or (ii) to portfolio theory without resorting to any numerical computation.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
- The Zumwalt Company is paying a dividend of $2.23 per share in Year 0, and that dividend is expected to grow at a constant rate of 5.55% per year in the future. The company’s Beta is 1.25, the market risk premium RPM is 6.50%, and the risk-free rate rRF is 4.20%. What is the company’s estimated current stock price (in Year 0), in dollars and cents? (Hints: Be careful to distinguish between Year 0 and the subsequent year, and round only the final answer to dollars and cents – two decimal places.)
|4. In 2014, K Corp. had the following income statement (in millions of dollars):|
a. How much net operating profit after taxes (NOPAT) did the firm have in 2014?
b. In order to sustain its operations and thus generate sales and cash flows in the future, K Corp. was required in 2014 to make $375 million of capital expenditures on new gross fixed assets and to invest an additional $155 million in net operating working capital. What was K Corp’s 2014 free cash flow (FCF) (to the nearest dollar
5. Company A’s optimal capital structure is 30% debt, 60% common equity, and 10% preferred, but its current debt ratio is 55%. The firm’s Beta is 0.85, with a corporate tax rate of 40%. The bonds have $1,000 par (or face) value, 4.25% annual coupon rate, semi-annual payments, a 20-year maturity, and are selling for $1070.00. Company A has no notes payable. The preferred dividend per share of company A is $0.85 and its current price is $8.25. External estimates: twenty-year Treasury bonds are yielding 5.3%, two-year Treasury notes are yielding 3.5%, the historical average market return over the past 10 years was 10.5%, and the expected average market return is 11.5%.
a. Explain in words (in at most two sentences) whether you expect the current external interest rate for 20-year semi-annual interest-payment bonds for companies with Company A’s risk to be less than, equal to, or greater than the coupon rate associated with A’s bond.
b. Calculate Firm A’s pre-tax cost of debt to the nearest hundredth (2 decimal places).
Product Code :Fin256
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.