Client Marketing Management Assignment Help With Solution
This week’s assignment is background research on your “client”
This document should have 2 sections:
o Describe the client’s business: its products, the market for its products (including kinds of customers and dominant applications), and the competition it faces. If it is a large corporation, focus on the division or product line of interest. For instance, don’t get bogged down in a description of HP’s travails in the PC market if you are going to do research for the printer division.
o Then, sketch out the decision problem on which you expect to focus the research proposal. For example, the company may be planning to launch a new product, enter a new market, address some competitive threat, take advantage of some new opportunity, or respond to some event.
Your goal in describing the decision problem is to give enough detail that I can properly advise you as to whether this problem has the necessary scope to allow you to excel on the assignment. More generally, you want to provide the kind of detail that will allow me to give you useful feedback on where the research proposal should be focused.
Research Proposal #1
Please include the following sections
Please attach the material giving the background information on your client up front; a well-written background section contributes modestly to your grade. This is because the ability to brief a reader on relevant background information for a given company is a useful skill to acquire in business school.
Only include the pure background information here. The decision problem, which was bundled together with background information in the Week 4 submission, should be separated and developed in more complete terms in the next section.
Decision Problem & Research Question(s)
This is one of the most important sections. In it you lay out the decision problem that will be addressed by means of the proposed research. This section should take advantage of, and display, the strategic ability and insight that you have been developing throughout the courses you have taken in the marketing program.
As part of this section, articulate the research question(s) to be addressed by the qualitative research. It may or may not be useful to discuss other research questions, also associated with the decision problem, that will not be addressed through qualitative research. Qualitative research is often a preliminary to other research.
State the specific research objectives to be achieved through the qualitative research. One or more of these may be a re-statement of the research question. In general, research objectives will be more specific to a particular firm’s situation, whereas research questions are more generic in their phrasing. Your research objective should incorporate specifics about the kind of information to be gained, and may include terminology specific to a given product category.
Be sure to follow the format for research objectives given in Chapter Two of the McQuarrie text.
Indicate whether you will do customer visits (or individual depth interviews), focus groups, or both. The format and content of this section will differ depending on which technique you recommend, as noted below. In either case, include the following material
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
1. overview of the design
• For customer visits, indicate how many visits to what kinds of customers
• For focus groups, indicate how many groups with what kinds of customers
2. detailed characteristics of the sample of customers to be contacted
• for customer visits, this takes the form of a sample grid, with justification
• for focus groups, please provide the screener to be used for telephone recruiting, along with a justification for why some kinds of customers are included/excluded, and a justification for any quotas
3. An exhibit showing a fully worked out draft of the discussion guide(s) to be used, along with an explanation in text for the topics covered and the discussion flow
• Include any stimuli to be shown in the visits/groups
4. Miscellaneous material needed to understand and appreciate the excellence of the proposed research. For customer visits, this might include the job roles that will participate and the number and composition of visit teams. For focus groups, this might include the job roles that will observe the groups and the nature of the report to be produced. For either customer visits or focus groups, this might include the kinds of analyses to be applied or outputs to be expected from the research.
Product Code :Mark11
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.