CML Finance Assingment Help With Solution
Select the best answer for each of the following.
a. In finance, the topic of agency issues deals with motivations of individuals. Which of the following issues is not one of the traditional agency conflicts discussed in finance literature?
1. One controlling shareholder against minority shareholders
2. Entrenched management of a firm against shareholders
3. Shareholders against creditors
4. Entrenched management of a firm against bankers
b. If you are deciding whether to invest in a number of capital investment projects and can borrow in an efficient market, which one of the following projects should you select?
1. Those projects in which the marginal cost of each investment is less than its marginal revenue
2. Those projects whose marginal return is greater than the required market return
3. Those projects in which the total cost of each investment is less than the revenue contribution
4. Those projects that have a total return at least as great as the return on the next less-favourable project
c. In a CAPM environment, the expected return for a stock with a beta of 0.5 is 7.5%, and the expected market return is 12%. If the return required to compensate consumers for delaying consumption is 1.5%, what is the approximate expected inflation rate?
d. In comparing the capital market line (CML) and the security market line (SML), which of the following statements is most correct?
1. The x-axis of the CML is total return volatility or standard deviation, while for the SML it is return risk relative to the volatility of the market.
2. The market portfolio return is on the y-axis for the CML, while the expected individual stock return is on the y-axis for the SML.
3. The slope of both CML and SML lines when graphed is E(rM) – rf.
4. The SML has a zero beta return equal to the risk-free rate, but the CML does not.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Corporate Finance Assignment help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
- Supply Chain Management Assignment Help
- Taxation Homework Help
- MBA operations management assignment help
- History Assignment help
- Geography Assignment Help
- Anthropology Assignment help
- Archaeology Assignment help
- Counselling assignment help
- Criminology assignment help
- Linguistics Assignment Help
- Architecture Assignment Help
- Philosophy Assignment Help
- Physics and Astronomy Assignment Help
- Physiotherapy Assignment Help
- Politics Assignment Help
e. Recently there have been some U.S. legal cases in which high-profile individuals are prosecuted for insider trading on stocks. Which of the following best represents the reason why the U.S. legal system and the SEC prosecute these cases?
1. The SEC is worried that individuals without access to inside information will be jealous of the wealth of the high-profile individuals.
2. The SEC believes that U.S. stock markets are not strong form efficient.
3. Academic research has shown the SEC that U.S. stock markets allow investors to make abnormal returns based on historical market information.
4. The SEC is trying to increase revenues from prosecutions to help the government offset its deficit.
f. If you are comparing capital budgeting projects with normal cash flows, then which one of the following statements is true?
1. The profitability index and the internal rate of return criteria will give the same acceptance/rejection decision.
2. The net present value (NPV) and internal rate of return criteria will give different acceptance/rejection decisions.
3. Economic value added (EVA) will be positive, so projects should be accepted regardless of the NPV.
4. The payback period will give the correct acceptance/rejection decision.
g. Your company is planning to make a substantial investment. Which of the following describes a situation when you would most want to use the coefficient of variation as one of the indicators of whether to proceed with this investment?
1. The investment is mutually exclusive with an alternative investment.
2. There is a limited budget available and you want to choose the best investment alternative within the budget.
3. The average rate of return is lower than the company’s usual cut-off rate.
4. The investment is large enough that the total risk to the company’s portfolio becomes important.
h. The CEO of a company has selected what she believes are all the projects with positive NPVs for the next year’s budget. However, this may mean restricting payments to shareholders until next year. If financial markets are efficient, which one of the following statements should also be true?
1. Shareholders without other funds will have to wait to consume until next year.
2. Investors in the company will not make as high a return as they could by investing the same funds in the stock market.
3. Shareholders can borrow easily for current consumption or investment in other companies.
4. Investors should put all their funds into this company due to its correct investment strategy.
i. A financial analyst believes that NNX Corporation will increase the dividend on its shares by 12% per year for the next two years, and then by 5% per year thereafter. He thinks the risk-adjusted return for this company should be 8%. NNX just paid a dividend of $5.00 yesterday. If the financial analyst’s expectations are correct and the market is efficient, what should the approximate price per share of NNX’s shares be today?
j. Today, taxpayers expect governments to provide them with transparent information on the effectiveness and efficiency of capital investments made on their behalf. Which one of the six steps in capital budgeting would be most likely to provide the information taxpayers expect and want?
1. Generate new product ideas.
2. Conduct post-completion audits.
3. Evaluate project proposals.
4. Review project progress.
Product Code :Fin306
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.