CNC Economics Assingment Help With Solution
1. A company has a CNC (computer numeric controlled) precision metal cutting machine and is considering a replacement for the machine. If repaired and reprogrammed with new software, the existing machine can be used for another 5 years. The existing machine will have no salvage value at the end of 5 years if kept for that period; however, the firm can sell the existing machine today to another firm for $4,500. If the existing machine is kept, it will require an immediate $2,000 overhaul to enable continued operation. (The overhaul will not extend the service life beyond 5 years or increase the value of the existing machine). Operating costs for the existing machine are estimated at $1,500 for the first year and will increase by $500 each year after the first.
A new machine with the same capabilities as the existing machine will cost $10,000 and will have operating costs of $1,500 for the first year. For each additional year (after the first year) the new machine is used, its operating costs will increase by $750 over the previous year’s operating costs. The new machine’s salvage value is $7,500 after one year and declines by 15% from the previous year’s salvage value each year.
The firm’s MARR is 12%. Should the existing CNC machine be replaced now?
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Corporate Finance Assignment help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
- Supply Chain Management Assignment Help
- Taxation Homework Help
- MBA operations management assignment help
- History Assignment help
- Geography Assignment Help
- Anthropology Assignment help
- Archaeology Assignment help
- Counselling assignment help
- Criminology assignment help
- Linguistics Assignment Help
- Architecture Assignment Help
- Philosophy Assignment Help
- Physics and Astronomy Assignment Help
- Physiotherapy Assignment Help
- Politics Assignment Help
2. A plant expansion plan calls for the installation of additional production equipment to increase parts production. The equipment needed for the expansion costs $350,000 and will generate annual revenues of $100,000. Operation of the equipment requires (annually) $20,000 in labor, $15,000 in material and $5,000 in power and utility costs. The equipment will be classified as a 7-year MACRS property. The company will stop using the equipment at the end of 5 years, at which time it will be sold for $75,000.
a) Find the year-by-year after tax net cash flow for the project at a 35% marginal tax rate based on the net income. Prepare a table similar to Table 10.2 in the text to display your calculations. You may prepare the table either manually or by using Excel.
b) Determine the after-tax net present worth of the project if the firm’s MARR is 10%. Be sure to include a cash flow diagram and indicate the formulas used to “solve” the cash flow diagram to find NPW. Do you recommend that the firm make the investment in plant expansion?
3. Your firm has negotiated a five-year lease on mineral rights. The annual cost stated in the lease is $250,000, to be paid at the beginning of each of the 5 years. The general inflation rate, f, is 1.7%. Find the equivalent cost of the lease in constant dollars for each of the 5 years. Arrange your computations in a table as shown below:
Product Code :Eco31
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.