Coconino Accounting Assingment Help With Solution
Quiz 1: Prepare and record journal entries and Trial balance column of worksheet.
On October 1, 2013, Sandra started Coconino Pest Control as a sole proprietorship and has the following transactions:
Oct 1 Sandra invested $55,000 cash.
Oct 1 Sandra borrowed $10,000 from National Bank by signing a 24 month note at 6% interest.
Oct 1 Sandra purchased a computer system for $21,000 and equipment for $8,400 both for cash.
Oct 3 The company purchased $1,420 of computer supplies on credit from Staples.
Oct 6 The company billed customers $4,800 for pest control services performed.
Oct 10 The company hired Tucker as a part-time employee for $125 per day, as needed.
Oct 12 The company received $4,800 cash for pest control services performed.
Oct 15 The company received $2,400 cash from customers for payment towards accounts.
Oct 17 The company paid $800 cash for repair and maintenance of equipment.
Oct 20 The company paid $1,900 for advertising in the local newspaper.
Oct 28 The company billed customers $2,200 for pest control services performed.
Oct 31 The company paid $875 cash for Tuckers wages for seven days of work this month.
Oct 31 Sandra withdrew $5000 cash
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Corporate Finance Assignment help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
- Supply Chain Management Assignment Help
- Taxation Homework Help
- MBA operations management assignment help
- History Assignment help
- Geography Assignment Help
- Anthropology Assignment help
- Archaeology Assignment help
- Counselling assignment help
- Criminology assignment help
- Linguistics Assignment Help
- Architecture Assignment Help
- Philosophy Assignment Help
- Physics and Astronomy Assignment Help
- Physiotherapy Assignment Help
- Politics Assignment Help
1. Record journal entries to general journal
2. Post the journal entries to the general ledger accounts
3. Prepare the trial balance in the worksheet
This is part 2:
Quiz 2: Prepare adjusting entries, post to general ledger accounts and worksheet and prepare Adjusted Trial balance column of worksheet.
A. A count indicates the computer supplies used during the month were $540
B. The estimated useful life of the computer system is 5 years and the equipment is 7 years, record 1 month of depreciation.
C. The bank statement revealed $25 in bank charges.
D. Payroll taxes due for wages paid to Tucker include FICA taxes at 7% and FUTA taxes at 1%.
E. The company received invoices from vendors:
Utility company $ 175
F. Record interest payable on the note payable.
G. Sandra estimates that 1% of Accounts Receivable will be uncollectible.
1. Record the adjusting journal entries
2. Post the journal entries to the worksheet and the general ledger accounts.
3. Prepare the adjusted trial balance in the worksheet
(Show any calculations in the boxes provided. Use the template provided.)
Product Code :Acc52
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.