Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada consolidated statement assignment help online services
You know you are in trouble whenever there is an assignment or homework related to accounts or finance. Both these subject is vast and comprised of tough topics. Student need to spend lots of their time studying this subject in order to complete the assignment. Consolidated statement assignment is one such thing that can give any student a headache. But not to worry as, you can go for our consolidated statement assignment help online service. We have a team of experts which will not only save your time but will complete your assignment in simpler way possible, so that student can understand it clearly.
Our online services are available in countries like USA, UK, Canada, UAE and Australia. Before we give you more reasons to choose our consolidated statement assignment help online service, it is first important to understand what consolidated statement means.
Services We Offer
Services Provided for Accounting
Accounting always put student on worries and stress. But with Assignment Consultancy for your help, you can remove all your worries by going through our various services:-
- Financial Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help Online
- Financial Accounting Assignment Help
- Managerial Accounting Homework Help
- Do my accounting Homework
- Accounting Case Study Assignment Help
- Finance accounting case studies assignment help
- Taxation homework help
- US tax codes homework help
- Advance Accounting homework help
- Cost Management Homework Help
- Australian Taxation Assignment help
- Ratio analysis assignment help
- Accountancy online exam help
- Accounts online exam help
Features for Accounting Assignment Help Services
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
Best Customer Service
Our customer representatives are working 24X7 to assist you in all your assignment needs. You can drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with our representative using live chat shown in bottom right corner.
Three Stage Quality Check
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
Yash Batra, Student , UK University
“Great Experts to provide real time Accounts help services. They are just best in their approach”
Reham Fayad, Student MBA, USA
“They have some of the best USA experts to provide Accounts help online and also help me in my online exams.”
Graham Golith, Lancashire University, UK
“Best place to get all help in Accounts Essay and Exams. Will definitely recommend to all”
According to the International Accounting Standard 27, consolidated statement is the presentation of financial statements which consists of income, expenses, assets, liabilities, equity and the cash flow of the company. A company will include its parent company as well as any subsidiary it has. Consolidated statement basically presents the financial position of the company. It can also be termed as financial report of the company. As the name suggest, the report is nothing but the record of all the financial dealings and activities, a business has done over a period of time. In simple words, it is nothing but the combined financial statement of a parent company and its subsidiaries.
ARB 51 and FASB 94 provides professional guidance regarding consolidated financial statement.
Association like Karvy, CAMS, FTAMIL, SBFS has come together to provide convenience to investors by allowing them to see a consolidated view of their portfolio in an email statement. Investor is just required to register his email with any of this association and use this mailback service to obtain a consolidated PDF account statement at their registered email address.
Few points to understand consolidated statement in a better way:
* It presents the financial position and results of operation for a parent company (controlling entity) and its subsidiaries (controlled entity) as if the individual entities actually were an entity or single company.
* When a corporation owns a majority of outstanding stock of other corporations, consolidation is required.
* The accounting principles applied are same for the preparation of consolidated financial statement and separate company financial statement.
* When one company controls the other company, it is called as related companies. In this case, consolidated statement is considered to be more useful than the separate financial statement of all the individual companies.
* Each company maintain its own accounting records but for financial reporting, consolidated statements are needed to present the companies together as a single economic entity.
Benefits of consolidated statement:
- 1) It is basically presented for the benefit of the creditors, shareholders and other resource providers of the parent company.
- 2) It is the only means of obtaining a clear picture of the total resources of the combined entity that is under the control of a parent company.
So, now when we know that to prepare consolidated statement assignment is not that easy as it seems to be, you can avail our consolidated statement assignment help to ease your burden. We’ve team of experts who are not only professional but are very good with their work. They are master in the subject and available to you at anytime of the day. We offer our online services for consolidated statement assignment help in best possible price as most of this service is for students.
Looking for best consolidated statement assignment help, please click here.