Delaware Bay Finance Assingment Help With Solution
- A group of investors is considering developing a Resort Hotel complete with a championship level golf course on the picturesque banks of the Delaware Bay. The cost to purchase the land would be $1.2 million payable now. The construction costs however are uncertain. They are approximately $1.8 million payable at the end of the year. The costs could be higher or lower than $1.8 million by 20%. Describe this variability by a triangular distribution. The best estimate of the profit that would be generated in years 2, 3, 4 and 5 is $700,000. Because of the great uncertainty it’s considered that the profit in each of those years will vary about $700,000 according to a normal distribution with a standard deviation of $400,000. The profits each year are considered to be independent of the profits in other years and payable at the end of the year. After year 5 the investors plan to sell the hotel for an amount that varies uniformly between $6 and $10 million. The investors use a discount rate of 10% in the computation of NPV.
Use @Risk to perform 10000 trials of this investment scenario.
- What is the mean NPV of the project?
- What is the estimated probability that the NPV will exceed $2 miilion?
- Compute the minimum of the operating profit over the four years and determine its mean over the 10,000 trials.
- Estimate the probability that the profit will be positive (>=0) over all four years.
- Joe R. earns extra money as a wedding photographer. He delivers prints with dimensions 4×6, 5×7 or 8×10. He uses two types of photographic paper 8×10 and 8×12 and cuts them to accommodate the 4×6 and 5×7 prints. He has identified the patterns in the table below using the notation Xij where i=1 for patterns cut from an 8×10 sheet and i=2 for patterns cut from 8×12 sheets. 8×10 sheets cost $1 and 8×12 sheets cost $1.25.
Joe has just received an order for the following numbers of prints:
136 4×6 prints
41 5×7 prints
17 8×10 prints
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Assuming leftover portions of sheets have no value, find the number of sheets Joe must buy to meet this order. Compute the number of each size that are left over.
- Compute the number of square inches of wasted material for each pattern. Reformulate and solve the problem to minimize the total amount of wasted material.
- The Stackhouse Corporation has another product in which 3 components A, B and C are stacked on each other to form an assembly. A number of each component have been measured and classified as nominal or smaller or larger than nominal by 0.001in. The available number of each component of each size is tabled below. Construct a spreadsheet optimization model to determine how many assemblies of nominal height can be put together from these components. List the parts that are left over.
- A retirement community is spread out over several square miles. The area is divided into five tracts. It is desired to establish medical stations at two of the tracts. Each tract must be assigned to exactly one of the two stations. The table below gives the response time in minutes to a medical emergency in each tract as obtained for all possible locations of a medical station. Determine in which tracts the medical stations should be located and which tracts should be assigned to each station so as to minimize the average response time to a medical emergency.
|Number of Tract Having a Medical Station|
Use Solver Table to determine how the location of the stations and the average response time varies as the number of medical stations varies from 1 to 5.
- A Department store sells 1200 cameras per year. The store orders its cameras from a regional warehouse and it takes a week for the cameras to arrive once an order is placed. The cost of placing an order is $125. The cameras cost $300 and are sold for $500. There is no physical storage cost but the store values cash at an annual interest rate of 8%. 1) Determine the optimum order quantity to minimize annual costs assuming no backlogging is allowed. 2) At what inventory level should an order be placed so that there is no backlog. 3) A service is available that can reduce the order cost to $50. What is the upper limit on how much the store should pay annually for that service? Show calculations.
Product Code :Fin181
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.