Dom’s vacation care services Case Study Assingment Help With Solution
VACATION CARE SERVICES
Until recently, Dom Woods attended college on a golf scholarship. To make extra spending money for essentials, Dom would take temporary jobs during vacation breaks.One day,Dom answered an ad in the college newspaper to house-sit and care for Dr. Whit’s cat during a fall-quarter sabbatical to New Zealand. Since Dr.Whit thought Dom did an excellent job caring for his garden and beloved kitten, he recommended Dom to other members of the faculty. Before long, Dom’s vacation care services were very
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Corporate Finance Assignment help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
- Supply Chain Management Assignment Help
- Taxation Homework Help
- MBA operations management assignment help
- History Assignment help
- Geography Assignment Help
- Anthropology Assignment help
- Archaeology Assignment help
- Counselling assignment help
- Criminology assignment help
- Linguistics Assignment Help
- Architecture Assignment Help
- Philosophy Assignment Help
- Physics and Astronomy Assignment Help
- Physiotherapy Assignment Help
- Politics Assignment Help
Par t One: Conceptua l Founda t ions of Accounting Information Systems
1. (Chapter 1) Identify the internal and external information requirements at Vacation Care Services.
2. (Chapter 2) Prepare a chart of accounts for the current operations.
3. (Chapter 3) Prepare a flowchart of the cash receipt, cash deposit, and cash reconciliation procedures.
4. (Chapter 5) Prepare a data dictionary for the customer file that is kept on the spreadsheet
Par t Two: The Technology of Informa t ion Systems
5. (Chapter 7 or 8) Describe the current hardware and software configuration. Discuss whether
the current system is being utilized to its full potential.
Should the hardware and software be replaced? Why or why not?
Part Three: The Systems Development Process
6. (Chapter 10) Assuming that the company will expand into janitorial services, identify four systems
development projects that could be undertaken.
Prepare a master plan that specifies what the systems will consist of, how they will be developed, and where the information system is headed. Prioritize the projects, and describe the criteria used for prioritization. Limit your plan to two typewritten pages.
7. (Chapter 10) Consider the various strategies for determining information system requirements, and suggest which strategies would be appropriate for this company. Which factors affect the level of
uncertainty in this company?
8. (Chapter 10) Identify a way to empower the cleaners. Discuss the benefits and risks of empowerment
at the company.
9. (Chapter 11) For each project identified in Requirement 6, determine the best method for converting
from the old to the new system. Provide reasons for not choosing alternative conversion
Part Four: Control and Audi t of Accounting Information Systems
10. (Chapter 13) Identify the internal control weaknesses of and recommend improvements in the
cash receipt, deposit, and reconciliation procedures.
Use the following format to prepare your answer. If you prepared a flowchart for Requirement 3, crossreference your list to it. Nature of Recommendation to
Item Number Weakness Correct Weakness
11. (Chapter 12 or 15) Examine several softwarelicensing agreements. Discuss whether the company would be violating a software-licensing agreement.
12. (Chapter 16) Consider the three types of audits discussed in Chapter 16. Select the two that you feel are most needed by this company, and provide the rationale for your decision.
Part Five: Account ing Informa t ion Systems Appl ications
13. (Chapter 17) Are Dom and Dustie making appropriate pricing decisions? What should be considered
in setting pricing policies? What managerial revenue cycle reports could be prepared from the
14. (Chapter 17) Assume that Vacation Care Services wants to implement a relational data base
for the revenue cycle, using the REA data model. Draw an E–R diagram to represent the contents of
this data base.
15. (Chapter 18) Identify problems in the petty cash system. Prepare the document that is currently
being used in the petty cash box. Make recommendations to change the petty cash system.
16. (Chapter 20) Identify the internal control strengths and weaknesses of and recommend
improvements in the payroll system. Use the following format to prepare your answer.
Recommendations to Item Number Description Correct Weaknesses Strengths Weaknesses
Product Code :Case116
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.