Best UK USA Australia Canada UAE Double Entry System of Book Keeping Assignment Help Online Service
Double entry system is the system under which both the transactions are recorded (debited amount and credited amount). The first book on double entry system was written by Locus Pacioli in 1494. The basic accounting equation used is (Assets= Liabilities+ Owner’s equity). It helps to minimize the chances of fraud by the help of systematically and scientifically recorded transactions. Various methods of detection are by verification, vouching and auditing of records.Double Entry System of Book Keeping Assignment Help provides detailed study of double entry system of book keeping.
Services We Offer
Services Provided for Accounting
Accounting always put student on worries and stress. But with Assignment Consultancy for your help, you can remove all your worries by going through our various services:-
- Financial Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help Online
- Financial Accounting Assignment Help
- Managerial Accounting Homework Help
- Do my accounting Homework
- Accounting Case Study Assignment Help
- Finance accounting case studies assignment help
- Taxation homework help
- US tax codes homework help
- Advance Accounting homework help
- Cost Management Homework Help
- Australian Taxation Assignment help
- Ratio analysis assignment help
- Accountancy online exam help
- Accounts online exam help
Features for Accounting Assignment Help Services
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
Best Customer Service
Our customer representatives are working 24X7 to assist you in all your assignment needs. You can drop a mail to email@example.com or chat with our representative using live chat shown in bottom right corner.
Three Stage Quality Check
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
Most of our clients are from UK, USA, Australia, Canada , UAE, New Zealand, Doha, Qatar, Muscat, Netherlands, France, Italy, Great Britain, Singapore, Malaysia looking for quality and accurate solutions.
Yash Batra, Student , UK University
“Great Experts to provide real time Accounts help services. They are just best in their approach”
Reham Fayad, Student MBA, USA
“They have some of the best USA experts to provide Accounts help online and also help me in my online exams.”
Graham Golith, Lancashire University, UK
“Best place to get all help in Accounts Essay and Exams. Will definitely recommend to all”
Advantages and Disadvantages
The advantages of Double entry system of book keeping is given in Double Entry System of Book Keeping Assignment Help, they are: –
• This method helps in keeping complete account as both the aspects of each and every transaction are recorded.
• It is easy to find and detect mistakes under this method.
• With the use of this method, statistics are easily available which helps the management to take appropriate decisions and the business can run smoothly.
• Transactions can be viewed or are arranged in chronological order and can be accessed easily and quickly.
• We can easily access the amount owed by debtors and the total amount owed to creditors.
• It makes the use of trial balance procedure to verify the arithmetical accuracy of the books by making the two sides i.e. debits column and credit column equal.
• It becomes easy to assess the financial position of the business by the use of double entry system of book keeping. All the accounts relating to assets and liabilities are taken together and a balance sheet is formed.
• It becomes easy to discover the result of the business by the use of double entry system. All the accounts related to income or revenue and expenses or losses are taken together to prepare a profit and loss account.
• It helps to compare performance of the business with its past records like sales, purchase of goods, revenue, stocks and profit or loss. By the help of this initiative the causes of failure can be detected and remedial measures should be taken in order to solve it.
The disadvantages of Double entry system of book keeping is given in Double Entry System of Book Keeping Assignment Help, they are: –
• Transaction is recorded in books in two stages (journal and ledger) and in two different sides (debit and credit). This results in increase in the number of books and sizes and hence complication increases.
• Small firms could not involve this type of method in their management as it requires time, labour and money.
• Expert knowledge is required to keep this type of accounts.
• Possibility of errors and mistakes arises due to complexity of the system.
Features of Double Entry System of Book Keeping Assignment Help are: –
Clients looking for Double Entry System of Book Keeping Assignment Help from us can expect a few pros and traits: –
• Efficient way of Book Keeping Management.
• Updated Notes on the selective subject.
• System to be secure and safe.
• Better way of structure.
If you need any help in best Double Entry System of Book Keeping Assignment Help Online Service,please click here