Electric Engineering Analysis Help With Solution
Lesson Two Review Questions
1. You currently have a piece of equipment that is 2 years old and cost $13,000 when it was new. It has five years left on it’s economic life and can be traded in for $8000. It will have annual operating costs of $4,000. A new piece of equipment can be purchased for $I 8,000 and it will have annual operating costs of $1000. This new equipment will have an economic life of 6 years. Should you keep the old equipment or buy the new equipment?
2. What is the purpose of depreciation?
3. Tow electrical systems are being compared for a new industrial plant. The one system will have first cost of $200,000 and annual operating costs of
$10,000. The second system will have first cost of$300,000 and annual
operating costs of $5,000. Each system will be depreciated over a period of 10 years using straight line depreciation. The company is in a 35% tax bracket. Which system should be selected if they both help produce the same expected profits over the life of the investment?
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
4. Two computer systems are being compared. System A has life expectancy of 5 years and will cost $14,000 plus $2,000 annually for maintenance. System
. B has a life expectancy of three years and will cost $9000 plus $700 annually for maintenance. System A will generate about $10,000 in income and
System B will generate about $9,000. Each system will be depreciated using
straight line depreciation over their respective lives and the company is in a 30% tax bracket. Which system should you choose?
5. A new machine will cost your firm $50,000. It will be depreciated over 5 years with a salvage value at the end of five years of $2000. It is expected that the machine will produce $18,000 in income the first year and an
additional 5% growth in income in each subsequent year for up to six years.
The operating costs the first year are $3,000. These will rise at a rate of
$2000 per year up to a maximum of$14000. Your company is in a 35% tax
bracket. You want to realize a return on your investment of at least 15%; At what point should you consider selling the equipment?
6. What is the rate of return on an investment over it’s economic life that costs $29,000 and has a $1000 salvage value after 7 years( straight line depreciation) if it can earn $6,000 before taxes annually? Assume that you are in a 25% tax bracket.
7. A new park has been proposed in a downtown business district. To build the park, several businesses will have to be relocated. This process will disrupt the businesses for about six months and cause a loss of income of
approximately 100,000. The new park will cost about $1,200,000 to build
and will cost about 50,000 annually for maintenance. The addition of the
park will encourage the construction of more apartments in the area with the net benefit valued at about $280,000 annually. Using a social discout rate of 9% and a period of analysis of 10 years, detennine if this project has an acceptable benefit/cost ratio
Product Code :Eng02
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.