Equity holdings for individual investors Finance Assignment Help With Solution
Assignment 2 (9 points, Due: 4/1 Wednesday)
Equity holdings for individual investors
Client #2014-03a: Kim and Rich (6-10 pages, excluding appendices).
Rich and his wife Kim are both very interested in having your help to invest their funds, and they will pay you a decent amount for it (and let you all use their complimentary passes to Sugar Bowl and Squaw Valley!). Rich is a chemist (plastics, industrial applications) and works in a large firm located in the Bay Area. His wife has an undergraduate degree in business (University of Virginia, Marketing major), and works for a well-known marketing firm. They have two children (10 and 8 years old), have their retirement needs covered by their 401(k) plans at work, and would like to put together an investment plan. At the moment, they have $150,000 in cash, which they were thinking of investing in real estate. They actually looked into a couple of places (Miami area, and Phoenix). They also have about $175,000 in the Vanguard 500 Index (VFINX), and another $125,000 in a bank savings account. The options they have been considering are:
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
a) Going forward with the real estate investment, and finding some additional mutual funds in which to invest the excess cash.
b) Putting together a “big chunk” of funds and investing in individual stocks (target 10 firms). They would like your investment advisory firm to help them with this particular option.
They would like to buy a second house (a 2 bedroom condo in Squaw Valley!), but they couldn’t possibly take on any more mortgage debt at the moment because they are still paying the mortgage on their only home. They hope that 1) they will go on paying their mortgage on their current house, 2) their salaries and bonuses will not change appreciably during the next 3-5 years, and 3) their stocks will appreciate enough to let them buy an investment home sometime in the future.
Before you talk about specific Bay Area companies, they would like you to clarify the following points for them. Please limit your answers to one (long) paragraph. They appreciated your comments about preferred stock and cash-dividend stocks but, because of their very high tax rate, they are not interested in stock income at the moment.
1. What does your firm recommend to them concerning options a) and b) above? Be specific about the amount you recommend Kim and Rick to invest in the stock portfolio and about companies and investment percentages in each (target 10 stocks).
2. Is it a good time to invest in the stock market for Kim and Rich?
3. Kim and Rich have a brokerage account with the Bank of America, and –as we noted earlier-they have a small amount of funds in the Vanguard 500 Index. Vanguard also offers a brokerage account. Should they look into other brokerage options such as full cost, discount, or electronic brokerage?
They would like to have the following from you:
1) a two-page summary with your recommendations and answers to the questions above,
2) a one-page summary on how and why the stocks were selected;
4) summary information on each of the companies, and
5) a one-page spreadsheet summary table with relevant indicators on the recommended companies.
Product Code :Fin171
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.