Essay-AW294 Online Services
1. HYDRAULIC FRACKING & environmental impacts
2. Genetically modified foods & consumer health
3. Child Labour in cocoa & coffee industries
4. Big pharma and the ethics of TV advertising
5. DNA Rights—who owns your genetic code?
Choose one of the 5 topics listed above. Research the history, examples, causes, impacts and ethical issues surrounding the subject. Be sure to understand the arguments being used by all parties. There may be more than 2 sides of the issue.
You need a minimum of 15 resources and at least 5 need to be academic in nature (journal articles, books, professional periodicals). Multimedia sources like documentaries and other videos do count as resources. Wikipedia does NOT count as a credible source; however, you can use it as a starting place to look for other resources.
Once you thoroughly understand the issue, begin applying the appropriate ethical reasoning principles and theories you learned in class in order to formulate your own argument. Write an argumentative essay supporting your point of view or position.
Word Count: 3000 (+/-) 5%
The assignment should be presented as follows
• Font/Font size: Times New Roman (preferred) /12, regular;
• Margin: (Left, right, top and bottom) 2.54 cm;
• Page numbers: yes;
• Line Spacing: 1.5;
• Paragraph Style: Justified.
The essay should match the following structure.
a. Hook: a sentence that grabs the reader’s attention
b. History/background: What is the issue at hand? Who cares? Where is the issue prevalent? Why is it important?
c. Thesis statement: last sentence of your introduction where you clearly state your position/point of view on the topics and provide an overarching reason.
II. Your Argument
a. Claim 1 (can use opportunity to refute opposition’s argument along the way)
• Evidence 1a—statistics, examples, testimony
• Evidence 1b—statistics, examples, testimony
• Evidence 1c—statistics, examples, testimony
b. Claim 2
• Evidence 2a—statistics, examples, testimony
• Evidence 2b—statistics, examples, testimony
• Evidence 2c—statistics, examples, testimony
c. Claim 3
• Evidence 3a—statistics, examples, testimony
• Evidence 3b—statistics, examples, testimony
• Evidence 3c—statistics, examples, testimony
You can read more about our case study assignment help services here.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention Case Id mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with Case Id in the email body. Case Id is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to Case Id . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
We use best scientific approach to solve case study as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:
The first step in solving any case study analysis is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.
The second step is to define structure to solve the case. Different cases has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.
Research and Analysis
This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any case analysis. In order to provide best case analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.
Conclusion & Recommendations
A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire case analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Taxation Homework Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
III. Oppositions Argument or Position
a. Opposing view 1
• Refutation 1
b. Opposing view 2
• Refutation 2
IV. Ethical Decision Making Approaches & Theories
a. Explain which ethical decision making approaches and theories your relied upon to reach your conclusions and why.
a. Restate the importance of the issue
b. Paint the picture of the world if your plan IS or IS NOT implemented
Product code: Essay-AW294
Looking for best Essay-AW294 online ,please click here