Essay-Q26 Online Services
This is a rough guide and quick checklist: for more info, go to relevant sections.
Remember, you can hand in work to Turnitin as many times as you want. This is checking your work for plagiarism. It does not mean you have handed your assignment in.
You must hand in your assignment in the relevant section on this site
• Find three articles of interest that explore the role of the mental health nurse, these should come from three different sources; e.g. Professional published article, the internet, and the media
• Link these articles to your own experience as a student nurse and identify how your understanding of the theories helps you develop your own understanding and learning to be a nurse
• Write a brief overview of why these papers are of interest and post on the forum with a question you would like answered about the role of the mental health nurse.
A written paper which explores key concepts impacting on people with mental health issues and their support.
This will be submitted electronically via Moodle and TurnitinUK.
You can read more about our case study assignment help services here.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention Case Id mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with Case Id in the email body. Case Id is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to Case Id . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
We use best scientific approach to solve case study as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:
The first step in solving any case study analysis is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.
The second step is to define structure to solve the case. Different cases has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.
Research and Analysis
This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any case analysis. In order to provide best case analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.
Conclusion & Recommendations
A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire case analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Taxation Homework Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
These are general points that any good essay should follow.
1. Structure: Please ensure that you read & understand the question. Then your essay should have a beginning, a middle and an end. So a strong introduction, stating your main argument, arguing your case and finally, concluding. Your conclusion should tell me, the reader something new. In academic Essays, it is important to express the structure of your argument and your conclusions as explicitly as possible. Each step of your argument, or order of discussion, should be stated explicitly and clearly, and part of building your plan should involve articulating precisely what those steps are and why they are going to be located as they are in relation to the other parts of the essay.
Start your essay using the first person, for good up to date technique. For example
“I will argue here that the biopsychosocial model has a profound understanding for our delivery of care…..” In order to do this, I will compare this to the medical & psychological models. I will include influential green/ white papers to further enhance my argument and will use key concepts which further my argument, such as the recovery model.
2. It is key to back up each crucial point that you make with reference to a text, research paper or reputable online site . Don’t just cite the study, but briefly describe its key result(s) in a sentence or two, and explain, explicitly, why this supports your point.ALWAYS cite relevant research/ text data. If something is relevant to your point, you must cite it (even if it goes against your argument!).
Introductory paragraph, which will orient the reader to what you are trying to do and how you intend to do it. This tells the reader what to expectand also sets the criterion of relevance against which they can judge whether or not your essay achieves what it sets out to do. Sentences in this paragraph should: highlight the terms from the title that you believe are important; make clear how you are interpreting the question; state your aims; and very briefly indicate the general line of argument and/or order of discussion that follows. NO LONGER THAN about half a side, if it’s too long, cut out any superfluous material.
3. What is actually being asked of you in this question? It is simply asking you for the political, historical and current changes taking place that affect understanding of mental health. You might argue the bio psycho social model, citing social issues (ref theory), the rise of CBT & other relevant psychosocial approaches…the implementation of these into nursing (eg use of formulation, rise of physical health concerns in MH). The scandal at South Staffs leading to the Francis report.
Then in your discussion, you can argue implications for care. How does this support/ otherwise the idea of biopsychosocial model? How does the recovery model or nursing models of care fit into this? Or you might talk about the nursing theories and how these are being implemented using historical/ political/ social concepts to back or refute parts of your argument.
This is your chance to put your own slant onto what you think is important…however although I recommend the use of your own viewpoint to argue your case, think about the language you will be using: you cannot use the vernacular or colloquial. Ensure that all the steps of your argument/discussion appear explicitly in the essay and are not left behind in your plan or your head. Don’t just present the evidence for points that you wish to make, thus leaving it to speak for itself, or the reader to try to speak for it.
Again, in your conclusion I want to see evidence of your thinking . what was important for you in writing the essay you did? What were you trying to say? What fresh perspective will I learn from reading your essay?
Looking for best Essay-Q26 online ,please click here