Essay Exam Help 10
Goodman, J. S., Gary, M. S., & Wood, R. (2014). Bibliographic search training for evidence-based management: A review of relevant literatures. Academy of Management Learning & Education, 13(3) 322-353.
1. What is the purpose of the article? Do the authors achieve this purpose; why or why not? How would you state the purpose in terms of a single research question?
2. Why is the content of this article relevant to you as a DM doctoral student?
3. What is the research method followed by the authors? (You can provide direct quotes with page number(s) . . . 5 sentences.) Explain how that method will produce data that creates new knowledge in order to achieve the purpose of the article (i.e., to answer the research question you identified in question #2 above).
4. If you were to use a backward snowball method of search on “bibliographic literature searching” in order to write a robust methods chapter for your dissertation, starting with this article, name one article that you would include. Be sure to write your response in APA style. Use your Manual and double-check.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
5. If you were to use a building blocks method of search on the relationship between telework success and an organization’s leadership style for your dissertation, name three thorough search strings that you would include.
6. On page 328, the authors write, “All participants were academic researchers, with extensive experience using bibliographic search engines in general (x ̅ = 11.8 years, SD = 4.6 years) and PubMed in particular (x ̅ = 8.8 years, SD = 3.5 years).” What do the symbols x ̅ and SD represent, and how do you interpret them in this sentence? What does the SD tell us, very specifically?
7. How did the authors develop the list of 20 primary studies that are summarized in Table 1? How did they end up reviewing, significantly, only 18 of those?
8. Why do the authors move to review (Debowski et al., 2001) and (Wood, Katkebeeke, Debowski, & Frese, 2000) after their primary review?
9. One of the additional studies, Wood et al. (2002) used a “2 by 2 mixed experimental design with enactive exploration as the between-subjects factor and search task as the within-subjects factor” (p. 337). What were the significant results of the Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)?
10. Take a moment to reflect on your process in completing this assignment. What is more difficult or less difficult than you expected, given how you construed your abilities in this area before you entered the assignment? How does your difficulty, or lack thereof, on this assignment affect how you feel about entering the program?
If you are admitted to the program, list three concrete steps that you will take to develop your skills in research methodology to an expert level.?
Product Code :Essay10
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.