Felicia & Fred’s Finance Assignment Help With Solution
Felicia & Fred’s executive board have asked you to complete a decision model for their intended refurbishment of the former mill building. In order to make an appropriate decision, the executive team has provided you with the following information regarding WACC and cash flows. It is your job to calculate the decision rules for NPV and IRR given the information provided.
1. Determine the target weighted average cost of capital for Felicia & Fred, given following assumptions:
• Weights of 30% debt and 70% common equity (no preferred equity)
• A 35% tax rate
• The cost of debt is 9%
• The beta of the company is 1.2
• The risk free rate is 2%
• The return on the market is 12%
Use the CAPM for calculation of the cost of equity.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
2. Calculate the cash flows of the project given the following assumptions:
• Initial investment outlay of $60 million, comprised of $50 million for machinery with $10 million for net working capital (metal and gemstone inventory)
• Project and equipment life is five years
• Revenues are expected to increase $50 million annually
• Gross margin percentage is 60% (not including depreciation)
• Depreciation is computed at the straight line rate for tax purposes
• Selling, general, and administrative expenses are 5% of sales
• Tax rate is 30%, a reduced rate that reflects a tax credit due to the repurpose of the building
Compute net present value and internal rate of return of the project. You may use Excel to complete this project. The text has a number of resources that provide examples of spreadsheet solutions for this purpose. Model your responses according to these examples.
Also, provide a 250–500 word executive summary on the results of the decision rule. Would you recommend that Felicia & Fred move forward with this project based on the NPV and IRR rules and outcomes? Why or why not? Consider any qualitative aspects of the decision as well. Provide a response with quantitative details which will be presented for consideration at the next executive board meeting.
Product Code :Fin143
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.