Options Put and Call Strategies Finance Assignment Help with Solutions
At this point in the term, you have bought stocks, related calls and puts with different strike prices and maturity dates. As well, you have bought some futures contracts.
The ADDITIONAL objectives of the second part of the project are:
- Set up different trading strategies using stocks and/or indices and options.
- Calculate implied volatility and compare with real volatility.
For Objective 1, you need to do the following:
Q1. Using one of your stocks and the corresponding put,
- create a protective put trading strategy to protect ALL of that one stock that you have bought; If you do not have total coverage, then only cover the number of stocks based on the number of put options that you have bought.
- using Excel, calculate the payoffs at different price levels
- draw a graph of the payoff; and
- summarize what you did and what was the result/benefit of the protective put.
Q2. Repeat 1 above for a bull spread trading strategy using calls.
Q3. Repeat 1 above for a butterfly spread trading strategy using puts.
Q4. Repeat 1 above for a straddle trading strategy.
Q5. Repeat 1 above for a strangle trading strategy.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
For Objective 2, you need to do the following:
Q1. Take ONE stock and find the implied volatility for each of the 8 weeks. Use Derivagem to do this.
Q2. Convert them to annual implied volatilities.
Q3. Calculate the real volatility for the past year, using standard deviation.
Q4. Compare the implied and real annual volatilities.
Product Code :Fin07
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.