Finance Assignment Help 43
In the sheet “Problem 1” you are given a list of festivals, their locations and the seasons that they fall in.
1. Using IF, filter the data for these festivals by season. You will need to add a column for each season and then use the IF function to filter the data by season. Your formula should use proper anchoring so it is copyable both down and across.
2. Calculate the total number of festivals each season as well as the percentage of festivals that fall in each season. Use ROUND to round the percentage to the nearest whole number.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
In the sheet “Problem 2”, you are given information about a savings account. Use this information to create a savings calculator. Notice that some cells have been given names. Use these names in formulas where appropriate. You can view all named cells in the Name Manager under the Formulas tab.
1. Use formulas to fill in the columns as shown below, including the column for DepNo. Lookup the DATE and/or EDATE functions to figure out how to fill in the Deposit Date column. You should type in the Extra Deposits as they appear in the figure below since you cannot figure them out with a formula.
2. In cell I7, calculate the total amount of scheduled deposits.
3. In cell I8, calculate the total amount of extra deposits.
4. In cell I9, calculate the total amount of interest earned.
5. In cell I10, calculate the percentage that the account has increased by.
6. In cell I11, use an IF statement to determine whether the goal has been reached at the end of the savings period.
7. Use conditional formatting to shade cell I11 green if the goal has been reached and red if it has not been reached.
In the sheet “Problem 3” you are to create various loan payment scenarios. The loan has an initial balance (cell C1) of $50,000.
1. Create a column of years from 0 through 20 of the life of the loan. Use a formula starting in Year 1.
2. Create columns for 5 different interest rates: 2%, 4%, 6%, 8% and 10%.
3. Use the PMT function to calculate the monthly payment due if the loan is paid in full at the end of each period. For instance, the monthly payment of a loan with a 2% interest rate that is to be paid in 5 years would be $876.39. Make sure that your formulas use proper anchoring ($) to allow the formulas to be copied. You should be able to copy the formula down and across without changing the formula.
4. Format the model exactly as shown.
5. Test your model with different initial balances and interest rates.
6. Add your first and last name to cell A28.
Product Code :Fin43
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.