Finance-AW-Q166 Online Services


Finance 101 HW


Fixed Income Securities

1. A zero coupon bond with 2.5 years to maturity has a yield to maturity of 25% per annum. A 3-year maturity annual-pay coupon bond has a face value of $1000 and a 25% coupon rate. The coupon bond also has a yield to maturity of 25%. Does the longer maturity bond have a larger interest rate sensitivity? Why or why not? Calculate for each bond the percentage price change associated with a change of yield to maturity from 25% to 26%. 


Topic 9: Options

2. Construct profit diagrams or profit tables on expiration to show what position in IBM puts, calls and/or underlying stock best expresses the investor’s objectives described below. Assume IBM currently sells for $150 so that profit diagrams/ tables between $100 and $200 (in $10 increments) are appropriate. Also assume that ”at the money” puts and calls cost $15 each. (As usual, the profit calculations ignore dividends and interest.)

(a) An investor wants upside potential if IBM increases but wants (net) losses no greater than $15 if prices decline. 

(b) An investor wants to capture profits if IBM declines in price but wants a guaranteed limited loss if prices increase. 


(c) An investor wants to capture profits if IBM declines in price and is ready to accept unlimited losses if prices increase. Further, the investor wants to break even if the stock price does not change between now and the maturity of the options. 

(d) An investor wants to profit if IBM’s upcoming earnings announcement is either unexpectedly good or disappointingly bad.

3. Suppose today’s stock price of is $100. With probability 60% the price will rise to $130 in one year and with probability 40% it will fall to $80 in one year. A European put option with a strike price of $90 and a time to expiration of one year sells at $4.

(a) What is the one-year risk free rate implied by no-arbitrage (hint draw a binomial tree as we did in class)?

(b) What would be the no-arbitrage risk free rate if with a probability of 50% the price increases and with a probability of 50% it decreases, keeping all other values constant? Explain! 

You can read more about our case study assignment help services here.

How it Works

How It works ?

Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention Case Id mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id with Case Id in the email body. Case Id is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.

Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to Case Id . The date is asked to provide deadline.

Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id and must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.

Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.

Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.

Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.

Case Approach

Scientific Methodology

We use best scientific approach to solve case study as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:

Defining Problem

The first step in solving any case study analysis is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.

Structure Definition

The second step is to define structure to solve the case. Different cases has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.

Research and Analysis

This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any case analysis. In order to provide best case analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.

Conclusion & Recommendations

A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire case analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.

Related Services


4. Excel Question. Use the Black and Scholes file posted on the class website. We want to explore the effect of changing the time to expiration T from 1 to 2 years on the value of an out-of-the-money put option. Throughout this exercise we keep the stock price (initial stock price) at S0 = 70, the strike price at X = 40, the dividend rate at delta = 0, and the stock price volatility at sigma = 35%. For the interest rate r, consider various values.

(a) Show how the effect on the put price for T = 1 2 depends on the interest rate and explain intuitively why this happens. 


(b) Confirm that the call price is always increasing in the time to expiration T.
Product Code-Finance-AW-Q166
Looking for best Finance-AW-Q166 online ,please click here