Finance-AW-Q361 Online Services
Financial Statement Analysis Project
Assignment Overview: The project is intended to give you practice in using and interpreting financial information for actual companies. The project requires you to compute some common financial ratios for two companies and to interpret your results. The companies you will analyze are high tech companies Facebook Inc. (FB) and Twitter Inc. (TWTR).
The company’s financial statements are part of Form 10-K found under “SEC filings” in Yahoo! (and often under the Investor Relations section of the firm’s website). Stock market prices for your company are also linked from the
yahoo site under “Historical Prices”. (Use the “close” price rather than the “adjusted close” price.)
Analysis Process and Goal
1. We want to assess each company’s performance on the dimensions of current profitability,solvency, and liquidity as well as expected future profits (market prospects).
2. We want to compare the companies’ on these dimensions and draw some tentative conclusions concerning their performance.
3. We want to gather and incorporate information from outside sources (i.e., articles, business websites, etc) about the industry and the companies.
You can read more about our case study assignment help services here.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention Case Id mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with Case Id in the email body. Case Id is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to Case Id . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
We use best scientific approach to solve case study as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:
The first step in solving any case study analysis is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.
The second step is to define structure to solve the case. Different cases has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.
Research and Analysis
This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any case analysis. In order to provide best case analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.
Conclusion & Recommendations
A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire case analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Taxation Homework Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
1. Briefly summarize the industry and the competitive environment. (5 points)
2. Provide an overview of each firm and its strategies for success. (5 points)
3. Compute the ratios listed below for year 2014, and interpret the ratios in English. (For example: “The leverage ratio is 53%, which means that 53% of the assets are financed by debt or contributed by creditors.”) (40 points, 5 points each)
Ratios: (summarized on p. 342)
1) Rate Earned on Assets
2) Rate Earned on Stockholders’ Equity
3) Price-Earnings Ratio
4) Current ratio
5) Inventory turnover
6) Accounts receivable turnover
7) Leverage ratio (i.e., ratio of liabilities to stockholders’ equity)
8) Earnings per Share on Common Stock
4. Compare the ratios between the two firms. Can you see differences/similarities in the companies’ strategies reflected in the difference in the ratios? (15 points)
5. Decision focus: based on your analysis,
a. Which company’s stock would you buy? Why? (7.5 points)
b. If you were a banker, which company would you lend money to? Why? (7.5 points)
6. As described in Chapter 9 of the textbook, use the appropriate ratios (from those you calculated above) to assess the two firms on their
a. Profitability (5 points)
b. Solvency (5 points)
c. Liquidity (5 points)
d. Expected future profitability (5 points)
Presentation: Clearly label your computations step by step. Provide the inputs to your calculation as well as the final answer. Your solutions must be typed, twelve point font, double spaced.
Collaboration: You may work by yourself or in a group up to three people.
Grading: You are graded on three aspects – analysis, computation accuracy, and presentation.
1. Is your analysis insightful reflecting understanding of the industry and the companies? Did you demonstrate that you understand the implications of the ratio? Did you do any additional research on events and trends in the industry?
2. Are your ratio computed correctly and explained clearly?
3. Is your project completed and presented in a professional manner? Is it on time and in the specified format?
Looking for best Finance-AW-Q361 online ,please click here