Finance-AW-Q47 Online Services
There are 3 hotels in town: Best Western, Super 8, and Motel 6. The Best Western has 50 rooms, Super 8 has 58 rooms, and Motel 6 has 45 rooms, which totals 153 rooms. Below are years 2012- 2015 Best Western financial actuals, which include:Total Revenue, ADR (average daily rate), Occupancy%, and rooms soldwith Super 8 and Motel 6 competition.
Best Western Figures
2012 (Year Totals)
50 total Rooms
Total Revenue: $1,112,386
Rooms Sold: 13,185
2013 (Year Totals)
50 Total Rooms
Total Revenue: $1,241,282
Rooms Sold: 14,353
2014 (Year Totals)
50 Total Rooms
Total Revenue: $1,493,339
Rooms Sold: 15,991
2015 (Jan-Oct: 2 months to go)
50 Total Rooms
Total Revenue: $1,302,418 (2 months to go)
ADR: $96.60 (2 months to go)
Occupancy %: 88.3% (2 months to go)
Rooms Sold: 13, 419 (2 months to go)
You can read more about our case study assignment help services here.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention Case Id mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with Case Id in the email body. Case Id is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to Case Id . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
We use best scientific approach to solve case study as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:
The first step in solving any case study analysis is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.
The second step is to define structure to solve the case. Different cases has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.
Research and Analysis
This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any case analysis. In order to provide best case analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.
Conclusion & Recommendations
A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire case analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Taxation Homework Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
A new hotel is going to be built, adding an additional 55 rooms to the market. The Best Western is going to build on and add an additional 55 rooms to the hotel, which adds 110 additional rooms in the market. I really cannot afford to make a several million-dollar mistakebuilding on and adding 55-rooms if the numbers do not justify it. I really need some deep soul searching to attempt to justify considering a new motel. The new hotel will take 20% of the occupancy in the market.
Please Answer the Following 3 Questions
1. IF we build an additional 55 rooms, along with the new hotels 55 rooms, what will our total revenue, occupancy%, and ADR look like on an annual basis over 3 years, based upon the current trend of the Best Western figures and the new hotel taking 20% of the occupancy away from the exiting hotels in the market?
2. It will cost approximately 6-million dollars to build the additional 55 rooms. How many years would it take for the Best Western to break-even with these new conditions and the information arrived from the projections?
3. In the final conclusion, based upon the projections and considerations at hand, is building the additional 55-rooms to the Best Western a wise or unwise investment?
Looking for best Finance-AW-Q47 online ,please click here