Finance-AW146 Online ServicesThe Basics
The Company name (Costco wholesale)
• This assignment is to be done in PowerPoint
• You should be able to do the assignment using only your company’s annual report and related documents (some companies split out their annual report materials into multiple related documents) as research material.
• Avoid at all costs: generalities, platitudes, gut-instincts and blah-blah-blah-ing.
• No fluff, Please! Good answers are specific and concrete, and use things like actual numbers, and identifiable products, brands, names and locations. A good test to see if something is specific and concrete (i.e., not fluff): if you read a bullet point/sentence and you cannot determine the company or industry to which it is referring, you need to get more specific.
1. (15 points; 3 slides max) Generic Business Strategy (Intro; Chapter 5). Identify your company’s generic business strategy. There are two main tasks to answering this question: (1) choosing the right strategy; and (2) justifying this choice using company information. It is the latter that will largely determine the quality of the answer.
a. Identify your company’s generic business strategy
b. Explain how/why the company’s scope is narrow or broad. Remember that scope discussion should address products, customers and geography.
c. Where does its competitive advantage flow from? If it is a low cost leader, explain how it keeps costs down. If it is a differentiator, explain how it makes itself better/different/superior than others.
You will find it useful to use the 2×2 diagram used in class regarding generic business strategy. Use the company’s annual report (other materials are fine, but you should be able to answer this using no more than the annual report and related documents). Be specific and concrete in your answer.
You can read more about our case study assignment help services here.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention Case Id mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with Case Id in the email body. Case Id is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to Case Id . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
We use best scientific approach to solve case study as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:
The first step in solving any case study analysis is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.
The second step is to define structure to solve the case. Different cases has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.
Research and Analysis
This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any case analysis. In order to provide best case analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.
Conclusion & Recommendations
A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire case analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Taxation Homework Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
2. (20 points; 4 slides max) Industry Environment (Chapter 2). Do a Porter’s Five Forces analysis of your company’s industry environment, There are three main components to doing a good analysis
a. Monkey stuff where you fill in the boxes for each of the five forces. Note that you are expected to talk about 2-3 items from the text exhibit for each force. Reference things like switching costs, economies of scale, differentiation, etc.
b. Assessment of each force, where you assign it Hi/Med/Low based on your analysis above.
c. A brief concluding analysis where you do an overall conclusion and highlight the most important things in the industry environment as they relate to your firm.
3. (25 points; 4 slides max) Value Chain Analysis (Chapter 3). Do a thorough value chain analysis of your company. Remember that there are two types of activities: Primary, which includes Inbound Logistics, Operations, Outbound Logistics, Marketing & Sales, and Service; and Support/Secondary, which includes General Administration, Human Resources, Technology Development, and Procurement. There are nine activities altogether. A proper analysis will include
a. Monkey stuff where you fill in the boxes for each of the nine different activities. If your company outsources an activity, that is still noteworthy here. Nike changed the world based on the limited number of activities that it does in-house.
b. Highlight visually those activities key to a company’s performance. At most, this will include one or two activities per category (i.e., one or two primary and one or two support activities).
c. A brief concluding analysis where you do an overall conclusion and highlight the most important items of the value chain as they relate to your firm’s profits or competitive advantage (or disadvantage).
Product code: Finance-AW146
Looking for best Finance-AW146 online ,please click here