Finance-AW152 Online Services
Resources Sector Finance
INTRUCTIONS – Please use pocket calculator and show workings neatly under each question.
1. If 8.5% is the nominal rate of interest quoted by the bank and the real rate of interest is 2.5% what is the expected rate of inflation?
2. A bulldozer cost $1.3M in December 2013. What would its price be in December 2014 and April 2015 if over the intervening period it escalated in real terms at a rate of 1.0% per annum and general inflation averaged 2.5% per annum?
3. If the price of a mineral commodity was $3500/t in 1st June 2014 and $4000/t on 30 September 2015 what was the average annual rate of nominal price escalation? Please calculate it based on trading days and continuously.
4. The real dollar estimate of the capital cost of a mining project is $100M to be be invested over a 2-years pre-production period with $30 spent in year 1 and the reminder in year 2. We estimate that 10% of the expenditure in each year is in exploration and feasibility 30% in normal depreciable assets and the reminder in pooled project assets. Please work out the annual rate of depreciation in year 3, assuming that assets start depreciating then, if the production life of the project is 4 years and the weighted average useful life of normal assets is 8 years
You can read more about our case study assignment help services here.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention Case Id mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with Case Id in the email body. Case Id is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to Case Id . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
We use best scientific approach to solve case study as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:
The first step in solving any case study analysis is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.
The second step is to define structure to solve the case. Different cases has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.
Research and Analysis
This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any case analysis. In order to provide best case analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.
Conclusion & Recommendations
A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire case analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Taxation Homework Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
5. What is the probability of Gambler’s ruin if one can fund 6 exploration projects with a 5% chance of success in each project? Assume that the value of one exploration success is sufficient to guarantee survival.
6. A project has a 15% chance of a net $500M value and a cost of $25M. What are its EV and its Certainty equivalent if our RT is $60M?
7. A reference exploration area contains the following projects valued at $M 7.6, 16.1, 19.6, 29.7, 107.4, 64.2, 416.0, 157.8, 34.2, 84.8, 175.9, 890, 988.9. Please calculate the mean and standard deviation of the values keeping in mind that they are lognormally distributed.
8. Compute the percentiles and cumulative distribution of the above data set using both the inclusive and exclusive methods and from each of them derive the mean using the Swanson method.
9. The prior probability of discovery by drilling randomly a broadly geologically/geochemically defined target area is 5%. We are offered a geophysical survey which will refine our targeting by providing anomalies 85% (true positives) of the time it is run on mineralised sites but also 7% of the time when run on barren survey stations (false positives). What is the posterior probability of discovery given that we drill an anomaly?
product code: Finance-AW152
Looking for Finance-AW152 online ,please click here