Finance-AW231 Online Services
Calculate the returns given the situation. Provide a hardcopy and your excel spreadsheet.
On Friday, you portfolio consisted of 100 shares of XYZ. It closed at $35.50
• Monday the stock closed at $36.25
• Tuesday the stock at $37.00
• Wednesday the stock closed at $37.50
• Thursday the stock closed at $37.00. You also received a $0.35 per share dividend.
• Friday, the stock closed at $38.00
What was your return for the week? What was your average daily return?
What is the annual dividend yield?
Your portfolio at the close of the last trading day of the year, December 31, 2013, was worth $125,236. You record the following values for 2014.
• January the portfolio was worth $132,877
• February the portfolio was worth $133,505
• March the portfolio was worth $129,891
• April the portfolio was worth $128,033
• May the portfolio was worth $122,598
• June the portfolio was worth $132,099
• July the portfolio was worth $130,004
• August the portfolio was worth $131,033
• September the portfolio was worth $131,822
• October the portfolio was worth $128,924
• November the portfolio was worth $123,165
• December the portfolio was worth $120,922
What was your annual return? What was your average quarterly return? What was your average monthly return?
You can read more about our case study assignment help services here.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention Case Id mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with Case Id in the email body. Case Id is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to Case Id . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
We use best scientific approach to solve case study as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:
The first step in solving any case study analysis is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.
The second step is to define structure to solve the case. Different cases has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.
Research and Analysis
This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any case analysis. In order to provide best case analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.
Conclusion & Recommendations
A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire case analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Taxation Homework Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
You purchased 100 shares of Cooper Cameron (CAM) for $52. You used your margin account which had a $3000 cash balance. This resulted in a negative balance. Your hunch paid off as the stock quickly moved to $61.
What was your holding period return with margin? What would it have been without margin? Assume there is no cost to margin.
You’ve decided to short energy stocks given the level of performance recently. You short 100 shares of Chevron (CVX) at $95.00. Two weeks later CVX pays a $0.65 per share dividend. A week later you cover your short at $92.00.
What was your holding period return?
You’ve decided to short utility stocks thinking that domestic political pressure on oil producing countries would force reductions in oil production and an increase in global energy costs. You short 100 shares of AEP at a price of $48. You receive two dividends of $0.60. You finally close the position at $49.00.
What was your holding period return?
Your portfolio suffered losses during 2008. The value of your portfolio was $162,738 on December 31, 2007 and on December 31, 2008 the value was $100,897. By June of 2009 your portfolio had increased to $146,301.
Talking with your broker, she states “You must be very happy. You lost 30+% in 2008 but have regained over 40+% in 2009, Net-net, you’re ahead by over 10%!”
Example # 7
1. Utilizing monthly prices, download 60 months of historical pricing.
2. Assuming the risk free rate is 3% annually. Which of the following assets (stocks) have the most attractive risk-reward relationship? The least attractive?
Looking for best Finance-AW231 online ,please click here