Finance-AW288 Online Services
You are a financial analyst working for a major investment house. You are to analyze Costco Wholesale for its investment potential.
Based on your analysis of the firm’s financial statements and other information included in the Annual report (which you will find on the Company’s website usually under investor relations) and any relevant supplementary information you can obtain about the firm and its operating environment, identify areas in which the company is performing well (strengths) and advise management of any problem areas (weaknesses).
Include in your analysis an assessment of how the firm’s strengths and weaknesses affect its credit worthiness and investment potential.
The time period for the analysis should include two full years (the annual report will have two years of info in the financial statements). You should use the financial statements and other information in the annual and/or 10K reports. You should also use other relevant materials from other sources mentioned in your text and on Blackboard.
For comparison data use whomever you consider to be your major competitor.
Remember – your must use both financial ratios and a common-sized income statements. This means you should be COMPUTING the financial ratios yourself (and showing the calculations) and PREPARING a common-sized income statement. If it is copied in from another source, you will not receive credit for this portion.
You can read more about our case study assignment help services here.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention Case Id mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with Case Id in the email body. Case Id is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to Case Id . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
We use best scientific approach to solve case study as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:
The first step in solving any case study analysis is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.
The second step is to define structure to solve the case. Different cases has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.
Research and Analysis
This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any case analysis. In order to provide best case analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.
Conclusion & Recommendations
A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire case analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Taxation Homework Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
The attached outline is the minimum that should be provided in your PowerPoint.
Outline for Financial Statement Analysis – PowerPoint Presentation or other presentation software approved by instructor
II. Firm, Industry and Environment (please be brief, this IS a finance and accounting course not a history class!)
A. Description of firm and its management (tell me about company and management)
B. Discussion of the competitive environment
C. Economic climate and outlook (where is the company heading?)
D. Other factors as appropriate, e.g. governmental regulations, labor issues, litigation pending (You can find something here for sure)
III. Evaluation of Financial Statements (note key word is “evaluation”–Tell me what the ratios tell you)
A. Overview (give an overview of the financial statements, are their sales increasing, are they profitable, are there red flags)
B. Short-term liquidity (need to see both ratios for each year)
C. Activity Ratios (should see at least 2 ratios for each year)
D. Financial Leverage (Debt Ratios) (should see debt ratio and times interest earned ratio for each year)
E. Profitability and Market Ratios (should see at least 5 ratios for each year)
F. Common-sized Income Statement and Analysis (did it improve or deteriorate from one year to another)
G. Discussion of the Company’s capital structure
IV. Outlook, Summary and Conclusions
A. Outlook for performance (what is their investment potential, credit assessment, etc.)
B. Strengths (your opinion of their strengths, not something from a website’s SWOT analysis)
C. Weaknesses (again, your opinion of their weaknesses)
D. Summary and Conclusions (what is your overall thought on this company)
V. Appendix-Identify all sources used in project-Include a link to all financial statements sources also IMPORTANT! Be sure to give credit to any source you use. While this is not an APA exercise, the rules for plagiarism definitely apply.
Additional Project Notes
The notes provided here are to help clarify some questions previous students have had or to remedy a problem I have seen often when grading the projects. If I update anything in this folder, I will post it in the announcements.
1) You do not have to paste the actual financial statements into the presentation. You should reference where you got them from in the appendix. You SHOULD provide a common-sized income statement that YOU prepared based on the financial statements. If you don’t know what a common-sized financial statement is after we cover chapter 3, you should go back and review the chapter again. Just to be clear, if you do not have a common size income statement in your presentation, you will lose 10%.
2) Please keep in mind that the outline is provided and that is the minimum topics I expect to see in the presentation. If a part is not there, it should only be because that does not pertain to your company (and you have verified that it does not get included with me).
3) You must provide the ratio CALCULATIONS. It can be included in the presentation or in the appendix but must be there or you will not receive credit for the ratios. DO NOT paste in ratios that you did not calculate yourself. The ratios should be what we covered in class with the exclusion of the fixed payment coverage ratio. Please do not do that one.
The presentation will include
1. Background and brief history of the company
2. Assessment of the current Marco Economic Environment
3. Industry Analysis
4. Analysis of Company’s Capital Structure
5. Debt Analysis (if applicable)
6. Equity Analysis
product code: Finance-AW288
Looking for best Finance-AW288 online ,please click here