Finance-AW316 Online Services
Project Requirements – Managing Multiple Projects
To successfully complete the Managing Multiple Projects course, you are required to complete a class project. This project is worth 40 points, or 40% of your grade.
You may work on the project individually or in teams. There are pros and cons to both approaches. If you work by yourself you have independence and set your own schedule. But, you do all the work yourself. If you work as a team, you can divide the work. The entire team receives the same grade, it does not matter which team member completed which pieces. Your project is a written compilation of the deliverables defined below. It is due on the last day of class. Here are the requirements and points values for each piece of the project
First you must decide what you are managing.
Since this is a course in managing multiple projects you must assume that you are managing at least three projects. These projects can be related or may simply be three projects that are being managed by the same project manager.
· For each project you must write a brief description of the project including why
· the project is important and what it will accomplish. This is a high‐level scope
· statement for EACH of the three projects.
· For each project identify the three most significant risks and your responses to
· those risks.
· For all three of your projects identify the risks which are portfolio risks, or risks
· that relate to each project or to the execution of all of those projects together as
· a portfolio. Provide your responses to those risks.
· For each project identify the most important constraint – is it cost, time, scope, or
· For all three of your projects as a portfolio, rank the projects in order of their
· importance and briefly discuss the reasoning behind the ranking for each project.
· For your second and third priority projects decide what each would sacrifice in
· order to support the completion of the higher priority project. For example,
· would you take budget from priority #2 to support priority #1? Would you cancel
· priority#3 so that #1 and #2 can complete? Would you move resources from a
· lower priority project in order to complete a higher priority project?
|Item||Stakeholder Analysis and Communication Plan
Identify at least three stakeholders for each project. You must reference all three of the
projects you have selected.
For each stakeholder document
Are they a primary or secondary stakeholder?
What do they give to the project (money, expertise, decision‐making…)?
What do they expect the project to deliver?
Are they an influencer, a decision maker, or completely neutral?
What is their contact information?
How do they prefer to be contacted?
What information will you send them?
When will you send it?
Now take a look at your stakeholders. For any stakeholder who is on more than one of
your projects, add them to a master stakeholder analysis which shows their activity across
Create something that will assist you in identifying stakeholders across your
projects. For example, you might create a matrix which shows stakeholder name
and then each project and their role on each of those projects. It may also be
helpful for you to include the priority of each of those projects, and if that
stakeholder has a different priority note that too. For example, a project could be
number four per the project selection committee, but if it was my project and I am
the sponsor, I might consider it to be priority one!
You need a master communication plan. Something that will help you keep track of what
messages or information is being distributed for each of your projects and when. You
don’t want to keep having to look at each individual plan; you want a plan that integrates
the information across all of your projects. This allows you to prioritize your messages as
Make sure you have at least 3 communications which need to be distributed for
each of your projects (so with three projects that is a total of 9)
Determine your planned release date for each message.
Prioritize these messages so that if you have to make a choice between them, you
know you are distributing the most important messages first
|Description||Identify at least three stakeholders for each project. You must reference all three of the
projects you have selected.
For each stakeholder document:
· Are they a primary or secondary stakeholder?
· What do they give to the project (money, expertise, decision‐making…)?
· What do they expect the project to deliver?
· Are they an influencer, a decision maker, or completely neutral?
· What is their contact information?
· How do they prefer to be contacted?
· What information will you send them?
· When will you send it?
· Now take a look at your stakeholders. For any stakeholder who is on more than one of
· your projects, add them to a master stakeholder analysis which shows their activity across
· your portfolio.
· Create something that will assist you in identifying stakeholders across your
· projects. For example, you might create a matrix which shows stakeholder name
· and then each project and their role on each of those projects. It may also be
· helpful for you to include the priority of each of those projects, and if that
· stakeholder has a different priority note that too. For example, a project could be
· number four per the project selection committee, but if it was my project and I am
· the sponsor, I might consider it to be priority one!
· You need a master communication plan. Something that will help you keep track of what
· messages or information is being distributed for each of your projects and when. You
· don’t want to keep having to look at each individual plan; you want a plan that integrates
· the information across all of your projects. This allows you to prioritize your messages as
· Make sure you have at least 3 communications which need to be distributed for
· each of your projects (so with three projects that is a total of 9)
· Determine your planned release date for each message.
· Prioritize these messages so that if you have to make a choice between them, you
· know you are distributing the most important messages first
You can read more about our case study assignment help services here.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention Case Id mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with Case Id in the email body. Case Id is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to Case Id . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
We use best scientific approach to solve case study as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:
The first step in solving any case study analysis is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.
The second step is to define structure to solve the case. Different cases has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.
Research and Analysis
This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any case analysis. In order to provide best case analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.
Conclusion & Recommendations
A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire case analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Taxation Homework Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
Product code: Finance-AW316
Looking for best Finance-AW316 online ,please click here