Finance-AW37 Online Services
Guys, the previous job was horrible. Please follow the instruction below. Basically just open the report (ACCC and IBIS world), find the page that I asked, copy the image and make bullet points below the graph/chart or table.
1. IBIS report page 3, image: Fuel Consumption. EXPLAIN with bullet point below the image on slide. Please explain each of image with one company as example on: domestic refining, importing petrol, buy-sell arrangements, and supply
2. ACCC figure 1.2.3. scope of Monitoring report page 53. COPY the image into slide and summarise the info on that page into bullet point and put those point below the copied image.
3. INDUSTRY PERFORMANCE : PROFIT (page 6 IBIS report). Take bullet point from here.
4. PAGE 130 ACCC report CHART 12.1. summarize the info and give bullet point on slide. Copy the image/chart onto slide.
5. Microeconomic theory used (5 slides total), no provided source, you guys need to think professionally and get it from good source of information about:
• Sticky price (with graph/chart)
• Opportunity cost on oil and gas Australia( with chart)
• Weighted average cost Australia oil and gas(with chart)
• Profit maximization (with chart)
• Total supply vs total consumption (with table)
You can read more about our case study assignment help services here.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention Case Id mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with Case Id in the email body. Case Id is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to Case Id . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
We use best scientific approach to solve case study as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:
The first step in solving any case study analysis is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.
The second step is to define structure to solve the case. Different cases has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.
Research and Analysis
This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any case analysis. In order to provide best case analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.
Conclusion & Recommendations
A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire case analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Taxation Homework Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
6. Wholesale Sector ( page 74, ACCC report), take table 3.4 and give bullet point below that chart on slide.
7. Retailing (page 75, ACCC report), take chart 3.6 and give bullet point below that chart on slide.
8. IMPORT OF REFINED FUEL (page 68, ACCC report). Take the chart 3.5, copy to slide, summarise the info into bullet point and put onto slide.
9. FIND Info on Australian Gas Retailing (put chart/graph/table and bullet point)
10. FIND info on Australian Gas Wholesaling (put chart/graph/table and bullet point)
product code: Finance-AW37
Looking for best Finance-AW37 online ,please click here