Finance Decision making Assignment Help With Solution
Comment: Please answer the following 5 questions briefly but completely. Each answer should be no more then 1 page single spaced
1. Your firm has developed valuable new medical products using unique biotechnology know-how. You are trying too decide how best to serve your European clients. Your options are detailed below. The cost of building your manufacturing facilities will be large relative to your company’s capital, but is not outside your reach. If these are the ONLY choices your firm has, which one do you choose and why?
A. Manufacture the products at home and let foreign sales agents handle marketing.
B. Manufacture the products at home and set up a wholly owned subsidiary in Europe to handle marketing.
C. Enter into an alliance with a large European pharmaceutical firm. The products would be manufactured in Europe by the fifty-fifty joint venture and marketed by the European firm.
2. Your firm wants to export finished lumber to a buyer in the Philippines. The importer cannot get sufficient credit from domestic sources to pay for the shipment but insists that the finished lumber can quickly be resold in the Philippines for a profit. What steps should you take to make this deal work?
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
3. You have been asked to advise on a decision your firm needs to make with regard to making a component part in house or outsourcing the part to an independent supplier. Manufacturing the part requires a non-recoverable investment in specialized assets. The most cost effective suppliers are located in countries with currencies that are expected to appreciate substantially over the next several years. What are the pros and cons of:
1) manufacturing the component in house; and 2) outsourcing the manufacturing to an independent supplier? Which option would you recommend and why?
4.You work for a company that designs and manufactures lap top computers. Your company’s R&D center is in North Dakota. The computers are manufactured under contract in Taiwan. Marketing strategy is delegated to the heads of your three regional offices: North America (Chicago); Europe (Paris); and Asia (Singapore). Each regional group develops the marketing approach within its region. In order of importance, the largest markets for your computers are North America, Germany, the UK, China and Australia. Your company is experiencing problems in its product development and commercialization process. Products are late to market, the manufacturing quality is poor, costs are higher than projected and market acceptance of new products is less than hoped for. What might be the source of these problems and how do you fix them?
5. You are the CFO of a company that has a wholly owned subsidiary in Mexico that manufactures component parts for your U.S. assembly operations. The subsidiary has been financed by bank borrowings in the U.S. One of your analysts tells you that the Mexican peso is expected to depreciate against the U.S. dollar by 30% over the next year. What actions if any should you take? Why?
Product Code :Fin183
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.