Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Finance Lease Assignment Help Service Online
1. a co. received a proposal from a leasing company for acquisition of asset on lease costing 1500000. the term of offer envisaged payment for rental for 96 months. during the first 72 months the lease rental would be paid @ 4500 per month, during the remaining 24 months @ 750 per month. on expiry of lease period the lessor has offered to sale the asset at 5% of the original cost which has been excepted by the lesssee. depreciation @ 25% discounting rate 15% tax rate 40% evalute the proposal
2. some business people consider the risk of obsolescence and inflexibility is being transferred from the lessee to the lessor. how is the lessor induced to accept higher risk and greater flexibility?
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Corporate Finance Assignment help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
- Supply Chain Management Assignment Help
- Taxation Homework Help
- MBA operations management assignment help
- History Assignment help
- Geography Assignment Help
- Anthropology Assignment help
- Archaeology Assignment help
- Counselling assignment help
- Criminology assignment help
- Linguistics Assignment Help
- Architecture Assignment Help
- Philosophy Assignment Help
- Physics and Astronomy Assignment Help
- Physiotherapy Assignment Help
- Politics Assignment Help
3. what is lease financing, hire purchase financing, rich financing? and some practical answer solved with this
4. An entrepreneur plans to convert a building she owns into a video-game arcade. Her main decision is how many games to purchase for the arcade. From survey information, she projects total revenue per year as R = 10,000Q = 200Q2, where Q is the number of games. The cost for each game (leasing, electricity, maintenance, and so on) is $4,000 per year. The entrepreneur will run the arcade, but instead of paying herself a salary, she will collect profits. She has received offers of $100,000 to sell her building and a $20,000 offer to manage a rival’s arcade. She recognizes that a normal return on a risky investment such as the arcade is 20%.
As a profit maximizer, how many games should she order?
Product Code: Fin-ch-307
Looking for Finance Lease Assignment Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.