Forex Accounting Assignment Help With Solution
Foreign Exchange (FOREX) homework:
1. You have an accounts payable to a German exporter for 100 Porsche Cayenne SUVs. The seller offers a 2 percent discount for payment within 10 days and full payment due in 30 days (2/10 net 30). Today the exchange rate is $1.40 per Euro. You notice that the 30 day forward rate for the $/Euro is $1.38…..what should you do? You owe 70,000 Euros for each of the cars (before any discounts). [show your work!]
2. You are changing planes in London for a flight to Paris where you will connect with your flight to Capetown. You are picking up reading material for the flight and are looking at the prices listed on the Economist magazine which conveniently lists prices in several different global currencies. You note that the price in Pounds is 2.40 pounds and the price in Euros is 2 Euros. The exchange rate for the dollar (your credit card was issued in the USA) is $1.59/pound and $1.3837/euro. Should you buy reading materials now or wait until you’re in Paris?
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
3. What is the value of an SDR on Friday July 11, 2014. Use Oandan.com to get exchange rates. See the Chapter 10 slides for the calculation.
4. Study the Chilean peso exchange rate board photo from January 2014 (in the ppt slides for forex) Assume you have $C1,000,000 Canadian dollars and that the exchange rate is $1US – $C1.08 in other words the dollar is stronger than the Canadian dollar (one dollar US buys 1.08 Canadian). Is there an arbitrage opportunity here that would allow you to make money? Hint: you need to convert Canadian dollars to US dollars to start.
Product Code :Acc11
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.