Fred’s Finance Assignment Help With Solution
• Felicia & Fred’s executive board has asked you to change the decision model previously completed to reflect the following changes regarding increased leverage, WACC, and cash flows. It is your job to calculate the decision rules for NPV and IRR given the information provided.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
1. Determine the new target weighted average cost of capital for Felicia & Fred, given following assumptions:
• Weights of 70% debt and 30% common equity (no preferred equity); this essentially reverses their previously calculated capital structure
• A 35% tax rate
• The cost of debt is now 10% due to an additional default risk premium
• The beta of the company is 1.3
• The risk free rate is 2%
• The return on the market is 12%
Use the CAPM for calculation of the cost of equity.
2. Calculate the cash flows for the new crystal jewelry project given the following assumptions:
• Initial investment outlay of $25 million, comprised of $20 million for machinery with $2 million for net working capital for metal inventory and $3 million for crystals
• Project and equipment life is 5 years
• Revenues are expected to increase $25 million annually
• Gross margin percentage is 40% (not including depreciation)
• Depreciation is computed at the straight-line rate for tax purposes
• Selling, general, and administrative expenses are 5% of sales
• Tax rate is 35%
Compute net present value and internal rate of return of the project.
3. Although crystal jewelry is extremely popular at the moment, Felicia & Fred are concerned about the product life cycle and would like to explore an abandonment option. Management asks for an additional scenario to be developed, reflecting a three- rather than a five-year life cycle for this project, including cash flows and asset life. Compute the net present value and internal rate of return given this change in parameter.
You may use Excel to complete this project. The text has a number of resources that provide examples of spreadsheet solutions for this purpose. Model your responses according to these examples.
Additionally, provide a 250–500 word executive summary on the results of the decision rule given these two scenarios with a five- and three-year project life, and revised WACC. Advise Felicia & Fred specifically regarding the abandonment option versus the initial five year project.
Product Code :Fin198
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.