Gordon Construction Case Study And Analysis Help With Solution
Case Study 1
(Learning Objectives 4, 5, 6: Analyze the impact of business transactions on accounts; record (journalize and post) transactions in the books; construct and use a trial balance) During the first month of operation of Gordon Construction, Inc., completed the following transactions:
2 -Gordon received $55,000 cash and issued common stock to the stockholders.
3- Purchased supplies, $3,000, and equipment, $5,200, on account.
4-Performed services for a client and received cash, $6,300.
7-Paid cash to acquire land, $37,000.
11-Performed services for a customer and billed the customer, $1,200. Johnson expects to collect within one month.
16-Paid partial for the equipment purchased June 3 on account $2,800.
17-Paid the telephone bill, $230.
18-Received partial payment from customer on account, $700.
22-Paid the water and electricity bills, $400.
29-Received $5,000 cash for repairing the pipes of a customer.
30-Paid employee salary, $4,300.
30-Declared and paid dividends of $3,000.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
• 1. Record each transaction in the journal. Key each transaction by date. Explanations are not required.
• 2. Post the transactions to the T-accounts, using transaction dates as posting references.
• 3. Prepare the trial balance of Gordon Construction, Inc., at June 30, 20xx.
• 4. The manager asks you how much in total resources the business has to work with and, how much it owes.
Case Study 1 (Part B)
(Learning Objectives 3, 4: Adjust the accounts; construct the financial statements) Record the following month end adjusting entries for Gordon Construction, Inc. at June 30, 20xx
Month end accruals at June 30, 20xx:
• a. Accrued advertising revenue at June 30, $3,100.
• b. Supplies used during June, $2,300.
• c. Accrued salary expense at June 30 for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. The five-day weekly payroll is $6,100 and will be paid on Friday.
Prepare adjusted trial balance for Gordon Construction at June 30, 20xx.
Product Code :Case48
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.