Human Powered Submarine Report Assignment Help With Solution
We need to prepare a final report from 40 to 50 pages for our final project. We want 4 reports each report is 40 to 50 pages as mentioned. The reports may not look so similar and you make some changes and modifications based on the layout of the report, adding or removing some sub topics. The theory and main idea should be the same but the way of ordering and look of the report should be different. You can communicate with me for any kind of clarification.
The report should cover the requirements as shown below.
It should cover ISR brief competition history, rules of participation, categories of racing participants and races records and results.
2- Paragraph Body:
Contains the following main parts and you could add as per required or necessary according to the ISR Final reports attached:
– Body designing and modification.
– Hull designing.
– Tests Performed.
– Hydrodynamic analysis.
– Assume calculations similar to the reports and we will put our numbers.
– Internal parts including mechanical parts.
– Control system.
– Buoyancy idea and pop up buoyancy.
– Propulsion system.
– Safety system.
– Lesson Learned.
– Future concept for modification.
• Body modification and design:
Body was design in auto cad and the design was taking from TUNA FISH, we try to have the design of the Tuna because it considers one of the fastest fish.
3 bodies were made from fiber glass.
Made in college and failed due to shortage in material and machines which use for fiber glass and cost was high, but we got an experience in material selection and method of body designing.
Made in contractor workshop and it failed due to thickness of body and the dimension was not correct.
Was perfect and it succeeding?
Body dimension: 3 meter, diameter from center 90cm, H from center 90cm, body thickness 4mm.
• Internal part including mechanical parts and control:
Internal part for submarine was containing the following parts:
• Gear: Gear ratio 1 to 7 made from SS connected direct by pedal and shaft, the gear was made in work shop.
• Driveshaft: Shaft diameter 10mm and L 50 cm made of SS.
• Propeller: Propeller made from towing SS with angle for each wing 30 degree.
• Pedal: Pedal was connected direct to gear and it look like bicycle pedal.
• Joystick: Joystick linked with stain steel cables, cable one for direction up and down and cable 2 for lift and right, each cable have connected road to wing of submarine.
• Fins: Connected by the cables of the joystick to direct the submarine direction up, down, right, and left.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
Diving equipment was mandatory during test also with certified diving card for all team members. Inside the submarine will be one oxygen cylinder for pilot with 250 bar pressure.
Buoyancy of submarine was controlled by thermocoll material during test under water. The required number of thermocoll sheet was added until we reach to the right level.
Was conducted in swimming pool for 3 hours and we face problem with bouncy of the submarine, but we test the submarine and we reach to right level of bouncy.
The speed of submarine was between 5 to 6 km/h and du to length of the pool we couldn’t increase the speed of it.
We test another propeller with big size but it failed because the lode was very high on diver since the gear ration is high.
We planned the test to have official video and picture to present it for college and it was successful run for the submarine.
Here are some hints and reference websites which you can help you:
– Get much information from other submarine teams and their final reports and we can take similar ideas and topics as you can see.
– English words used should be basic and simple language and not so advanced.
– Our submarine name is The Challenger Team.
– We will not participate in this tournament so don’t worry about the details and information you can put.
– Duration of the project took from us 6 months and a capital of cost 15000 US Dollars.
Here are some links which can help you and make it easy for you:
Product Code :Report03
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.