Human Resources-AW-Q402 Online Services
Each Question should be answered using a two page outline and should be very detailed with lots of support. No introduction or conclusion. Just answer the question.
1. In the Nicomachean Ethics, Aristotle notes that humans are naturally political (i.e. social) beings (Book I). He also notes that even those living a life of contemplation or theoretical virtue need external goods
(Book X). Is Aristotle right that human beings need other people and a collection of goods to live a happy life?
If they do, what ethical obligations do we owe to others? Why?
If they don’t, are we justified in adopting an egocentric ethic?
Compare Aristotle’s view with that of (a) Epictetus using Epictetus’s Handbook
2. A 42-year-old woman with stage 4 ovarian cancer is told by her doctors that they can only manage, but not cure, her disease. She is married, and has two children, ages 12 and 7. In discussion with her husband, she has decided to forgo further medical treatment, which made her ill and fatigued, and has instead elected palliative care to manage pain related to her tumors so that she can maintain a higher quality of life, even if for a shorter time. Without consulting her family, she has also decided that when her pain becomes so severe as to warrant the use of high doses of opiate pain killers, she will take her own life without the help of her husband or children.
Drawing on at least two of the philosophers we have studied, present and defend an argument for why all, some, or none of her decisions are ethical. Use Mill’s Utilitarianism and Aristotle’s Nicomachean Ethics
You can read more about our case study assignment help services here.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention Case Id mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with Case Id in the email body. Case Id is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to Case Id . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
We use best scientific approach to solve case study as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:
The first step in solving any case study analysis is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.
The second step is to define structure to solve the case. Different cases has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.
Research and Analysis
This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any case analysis. In order to provide best case analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.
Conclusion & Recommendations
A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire case analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Taxation Homework Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
3. “Nothing is as important as the future. Accordingly, in morality nothing counts for as much as the consequences of our actions.” Refute or defend. Use Kant’s Metaphysics of Morals and (Nietzche Good and Evil or Mill’s Utilitarianism) You can pick out of those two
4. Why would Nietzsche call Kant a herd animal? How would Kant respond? In your answer, make sure you discuss such ideas as autonomy, freedom, the good will, and the free spirit. Kant’s Metaphysics of Morals and Nietzsche Good and Evil should be used
5. Explain Kant’s position on lying and how it is relates to the categorical imperative. Your response should give a detailed account of the categorical imperative. Would (a) Mill and (b) Epictetus take the same stand on lying? Why or why not? Whose position is the most convincing and why?
Pick the Philosopher of your choice for the second part-Mill’s Utilitarianism or Epictectus’ Handbook
6. NASA hires you as an ethics consultant for their first multi-generational mission to another solar system. They want their astronauts to analyze the rightness or wrongness of actions they encounter, especially should they lose contact with Earth. You are commissioned with the following tasks.
(1) Pick Butler and one other philosopher we’ve read for class, and explain what makes an action right or wrong on their accounts. The summary of each thinker should reference key ideas and explain how the theory determines rightness/wrongness.
(2) Apply each of the theories from (1) to the following scenario: You are Commander of Personnel, second in command only to Capt. Mansour. You and Capt. Mansour selected each of your 24-person crew for their expertise, personality, and background. Six months into the flight, Capt. Mansour begins a romantic relationship with a subordinate, Engineer Greene. As a result, Capt. Mansour prioritizes Eng. Greene’s research projects over everyone else’s and allows Greene privileged access to resources, extended lounge hours, and first choice of food at meals. As Commander of Personnel, you want to confront Capt. Mansour about the situation during your weekly report. You plan on doing so oneon-one, off the record, and as tactfully as possible. Use each of the philosophers from (1) to write a speech that explains why Capt. Mansour’s relationship with Eng. Greene poses an ethical challenge.
Product Code-Human Resources-AW-Q402
Looking for best Human Resources-AW-Q402here