Jonathan Finance Assingment Help With Solution
For this question you must show the formulas you are using and the numerical inputs. You may check your calculations in a spreadsheet. However, you should be able to make these calculations on a financial calculator for exam purposes.
Jonathan has held stock in ANX for the last few years, but is considering investing in more stocks that trade on a world market. He is studying two extra stocks, BNY and CNZ. These stocks and the market have experienced the following sample of historical returns during the last five years:
|Return on||Return on||Return on||Return on|
|Year||stock ANX||stock BNY||stock CNZ||market portfolio|
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Corporate Finance Assignment help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
- Supply Chain Management Assignment Help
- Taxation Homework Help
- MBA operations management assignment help
- History Assignment help
- Geography Assignment Help
- Anthropology Assignment help
- Archaeology Assignment help
- Counselling assignment help
- Criminology assignment help
- Linguistics Assignment Help
- Architecture Assignment Help
- Philosophy Assignment Help
- Physics and Astronomy Assignment Help
- Physiotherapy Assignment Help
- Politics Assignment Help
Please complete the following calculations and provide Jonathan with answers to his questions below.
- Find the average (mean) returns on the three stocks and the market portfolio during the last five years. (3 marks)
- Find the variances and standard deviations of the returns on the ANX stock and the market portfolio during the last five years. (Hint: Historical returns are considered to be samples of possible returns.) (3 marks)
- Find the coefficients of variation of the returns on the stocks and the market. If you had to choose only one stock to hold, which one would you choose? Explain your reasoning. (3 marks)
- Find the covariance and correlation coefficient of the ANX stock returns with the market.(3 marks)Note: If you use Excel to make the calculations, pay close attention to the need to use the formula for a sample rather than population.
- Historical return information for stocks BNY and CNZ is shown below. Find the betas of ANX, BNY, and CNZ stock returns. (Use your previous calculations as inputs for ANX.) (3 marks)
|Stock||Mean return||Return standard deviation||Return covariance with market portfolio||Return correlation with market portfolio|
- If the expected market return is 8.0%, and the risk-free rate is 2.5%, what is the current required market return for each stock under the CAPM? (3 marks)
- Assume that the current expected returns for the three stocks equal their mean historical returns. If you could choose stocks based on their abnormal CAPM returns, which of the stocks ANX, BNY, or CNZ would you choose to hold? Show your calculations and explain your reasoning. What do you expect to happen to stocks with abnormal returns? (5 marks)
- If you form a stock portfolio, how do you calculatethe weights of each stock in the portfolio?(2 marks)
- Complete the following table for the two-stock portfolios indicated. Then show the use of each formula for calculating at least one set of portfolio outputs. (6 marks)
|Stocks||Weight||Correlation between stock returns||Mean return||Return standard deviation||Beta|
- Assume that next year, the expected return on the market portfolio is 9.5%, but the risk-free rate will stay the same as this year. Assume also that the expected returns on the three individual securities will be 1.5% higher than the prior years.Find the expected returns, CAPM required returns, and abnormal CAPM returns for BNY, CNZ, and the two stock portfolios from part (i). Which investment(s) would be profitable, based on the above expectations? How long would you expect these investment opportunities to persist in a relatively efficient market? (6 marks)
|Stock/portfolio||Weight||Expected return (based on history)||CAPM required return||Abnormal (expected) CAPM return|
- Assume you invest a portion of your investment in the market portfolio and the remainder in the risk-free asset at 2.5%. Based on that assumption, answer the following: (3 marks)
- Suppose that you invest 50% of your available cash in the market portfolio and the rest in the risk-free asset. What are the beta and expected portfolio returns based on the expected market portfolio return of 9.5% next year?
- Suppose that you invest 150% of your available cash in the market portfolio and the rest in the risk-free asset. What are the beta and expected portfolio returns based on the expected market portfolio return of 9.5% next year?
- Explain how you would create these two portfolios using just the market portfolio and the risk-free asset, assuming financial markets are efficient. How would you attain the required portfolio weights?
Product Code :Fin307
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.