KBR Inc.Case Study And Analysis Help With Solution
KBR, Inc. (formerly Kellogg Brown & Root) is an American engineering, procurement and construction company, formerly a subsidiary of Halliburton. The company also has large offices in Virginia, Birmingham, and Newark, Delaware, in the United States and Leatherhead in the UK. After Halliburton acquired Dresser Industries in 1998, Dresser’s engineering subsidiary, The M. W. Kellogg Co., was merged with Halliburton’s construction subsidiary, Brown & Root, to form Kellogg Brown & Root. KBR and its predecessors have received many contracts with the U.S. military including during World War II, the Vietnam War, and the Iraq War.
The company’s corporate offices are in the KBR Tower in Downtown Houston.
Major Competitor: FLR (Fluor Corporation)
Fluor Corporation is one of the world’s largest publicly traded engineering, procurement, construction (EPC), maintenance, and project management companies headquartered in Irving, TX. Fluor works with governments and Clients in diverse industries around the world to design, construct, and maintain complex and challenging capital projects.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
Clients depend on the expertise of Fluor’s 40,000 employees operating globally to deliver capital projects safely, on schedule, within budget, and with the quality they expect. (http://www.fluor.com/Pages/default.aspx)
Other competitors include PARSON’S CORPORATION AND AMEC FOSTER WHEELER PLC, which are private companies.
REQUIRED: FOR KBR CONSTRUCTIONS AND FLUOR CORPORATION.
1. Provide information on the return estimated for the common stock for both companies (preferred stock too if either company uses it.) Provide summaries covering any important features of the stock that would be relevant to an investor. (There may not be any.) Determine the required rate of return for the company’s stock. Use the DCF/Gordon growth/Dividend model, the bond yield premium method, and the CAPM. (For CAPM use the T-bond rate. You may use the average spread of 6% as well. See Chapter 9 for an excellent discussion.) You will need to gather information on expected dividend growth rates, etc. Sources can include any of the sites already mentioned and any other that you wish. Long term estimates are important, and I would like you to find at least two. MSN and Reuters provide this estimate. Yahoo also provides this. Gather relevant information from this material (any appropriate source) that will be useful in calculating market returns. Be sure to carefully develop your estimate of the growth rate. In addition to the single stage dividend model, also apply a two stage model. Compare results to the surrogate company. The surrogate company is more important in the stock and total company comparisons than with bonds because common stock should be compared to similar other companies. (2-4 pages; use appendices to summarize if you wish.) This is the most challenging section and you should provide an overview of the data you collected and the reasoning for the final choices that you make concerning the cost of equity provided by this model.
Product Code :Case28
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.